Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[necro]Pandemic American Swine ''Operation Iceberg''

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 13, '09 at 6:50pm

stugranger

stugranger

1 post

Just a few ideas, because its driving me nuts too.

Maybe you have to finish the game in a certain difficulty under or at 16 days (The missle might be upside down in the badge picture).

Orrrr you might have to play at the hosts website to get the badge. Sometimes games check that your playing on the hosts website.

And my final theory - the whole thing might be an enormous hoax to confuse and anger us all. Ive been looking around the internet for an hour (because people with no lives do that) and absolutely nothing is written about it :P

If you have any other ideas I would be more than happy to know them

Posted Sep 29, '09 at 7:29pm

flacopaco72

flacopaco72

1 post

Hey guys if you look at the faces they look happy so I guess if you nuke everyone throughout 82 days without increasing panic. You get the trophy. Thats just my guess

Posted May 24, '10 at 7:05am

jem

jem

333 posts

if you look on youtube you see somebody set it on april 1. and the screen turned. maybe that is it. it wouldn't work here.

Posted May 24, '10 at 7:31am

jem

jem

333 posts

if you look at the bomb, you see 91. and if you turn it you see 16. maybe something

Posted May 24, '10 at 2:23pm

jem

jem

333 posts

nobody?

Posted May 31, '10 at 8:03pm

Buffalo660

Buffalo660

28 posts

you must beat the game on any setting on April 1 to unlock..

Posted Jun 18, '11 at 5:48pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

to get the trophy on any difficulty on April 1st!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 12:53pm

adamlogan

adamlogan

1 post

If you want to get the operation iceberg achievement, you have to change your date to April 1 2010 and beat the game on any difficulty. Every thing will be backwards if you have the date right.

Posted Jan 18, '13 at 8:07pm

Cullen56

Cullen56

1 post

You have to set your computers date to april 1st and then nuke all cities to get it. this is what i have heard if it works tell me!