Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Another Fuedalism cheat

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 1:50pm

Christian_aguayo

Christian_aguayo

16 posts

Theres a easier glitch for NaN gold but it dosent work on all sites and from then on you cant save or it will delete any save in that slot and it will become emty.
When you first start you have 1 line of men. Move the last man on to the front line to the second. Save the game then refresh the screen or exit the game and get back on and when you look at your men. On the first line you will have a soldier that blinks to different soldiers. Sell that soldier and you will have NaN gold to me this seems longer but it gets really easy once you know what to do.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 1:58pm

bluedragon87

bluedragon87

22 posts

which site did you do this on? cuz i just tried it on armor and it didn't work

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 1:59pm

Christian_aguayo

Christian_aguayo

16 posts

Ummmmm idk i think gamefudge.com or addictinggames.col

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 2:05pm

bluedragon87

bluedragon87

22 posts

kk i'll try that

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 2:09pm

bluedragon87

bluedragon87

22 posts

it worked on addictinggames.com

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 2:10pm

Christian_aguayo

Christian_aguayo

16 posts

And something that will help you beat the game is get tons of archers or ranged troops then on th island at the top try to take them over its hard but they got the best troops. If you get these troops buy the men with axes on your first and second line and put archers for back ups

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 2:31pm

bluedragon87

bluedragon87

22 posts

kk thanx

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 4:44pm

Madrox

Madrox

13 posts

easier?
what is the another cheat?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 4:57pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Lol, if you start off with far east and raise your Duel and Far East empire, use duel weapons, and waste enough men until you can buy those black ninja's your fine.

The black samurai dude are completely unbeatable. From then on you just go on conquering. [Even though keep about 3-7 Elite Archerers behind them] and soon you'll get uber rich. xP not a cheat, but easy way to win. I ended the game with over half a million.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 5:03pm

Christian_aguayo

Christian_aguayo

16 posts

Yeah the team at the top with those guys ont he horses and they have gold axes those are the best and the other cheat for nan gold is confusing to me but maybe it might help you below where it says mine