ForumsGame WalkthroughsAnother Fuedalism cheat

18 7203
Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Theres a easier glitch for NaN gold but it dosent work on all sites and from then on you cant save or it will delete any save in that slot and it will become emty.
When you first start you have 1 line of men. Move the last man on to the front line to the second. Save the game then refresh the screen or exit the game and get back on and when you look at your men. On the first line you will have a soldier that blinks to different soldiers. Sell that soldier and you will have NaN gold to me this seems longer but it gets really easy once you know what to do.

• 18 Replies
bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

which site did you do this on? cuz i just tried it on armor and it didn't work

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Ummmmm idk i think gamefudge.com or addictinggames.col

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

kk i'll try that

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

it worked on addictinggames.com

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

And something that will help you beat the game is get tons of archers or ranged troops then on th island at the top try to take them over its hard but they got the best troops. If you get these troops buy the men with axes on your first and second line and put archers for back ups

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

kk thanx

Madrox
Madrox
11 posts
Nomad

easier?
what is the another cheat?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Lol, if you start off with far east and raise your Duel and Far East empire, use duel weapons, and waste enough men until you can buy those black ninja's your fine.

The black samurai dude are completely unbeatable. From then on you just go on conquering. [Even though keep about 3-7 Elite Archerers behind them] and soon you'll get uber rich. xP not a cheat, but easy way to win. I ended the game with over half a million.

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Yeah the team at the top with those guys ont he horses and they have gold axes those are the best and the other cheat for nan gold is confusing to me but maybe it might help you below where it says mine

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

i get like 600 demolishers lol...really risky but they get the job done!! or u can get some archers and use the archer wall and stuff

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Im not sure what sites this cheat works on but i know it works on addictinggames.com the other cheat is

Make a new game. Next go to any city you want. Fight it and die. Do not load but go to the main menu. Then make a new game. After that the city should be owned by you.

Darkwarrior
Darkwarrior
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know of a game like feudlism?
Or any good war stergy game?

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Other good games yall should try is flash hero and super crazyguitarman2 you can play both on newgrounds.com theyre games like guitar hero but with a keyboard

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

This fedalism cheat usually doesn't work though it depends on which website you go to.

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Just use my method..In Easy Fuedalism Cheat

Showing 1-15 of 18