ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 989870
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

The Royal Toss Clunk

@cmptrgeek01 - I shifted the princess back 0.12 of a pixel! She seems to be a bit more stable!

I also added the Queen just for fun!

I have tested it on the shares and she has never died on my computer. She did look a bit rocky on the original version. This time tho, I blasted the king right out of the picture and he lived! Then I smacked the wall to kill the other occupants, then, I had to use triple large boulders, bounce them off the platform to kill the king and then the princess!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sorry about the double post above - the server timed out on me and I hit reload so, it must have posted twice.

cmptrgeek01
cmptrgeek01
78 posts
Nomad

@CourtJester The princess lives now nice work.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@cmptrgeek01 - It looks like we are the only ones playing this game! Not really tho - just this thread. It looks like people are building castles (mostly badly made or ridiculous) in the shares and it looks like 1 every 30 seconds!

At any rate, on the above game, which I find amusing this is a pic of two people missing but alive. I nailed the turret right in the middle to send the princess on a long journey and then hit the exact bottom of the king tower and he flew off to netherland!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/4177872988_587f3d0949.jpg

After clearing some space with TSB's, and then switching to triple boulders, I finally nailed the culprits hiding in netherland!

crazyboy5
crazyboy5
4 posts
Nomad

when you finish the game they make you make a game

greenngold07
greenngold07
5 posts
Nomad

I had so much fun playing this game. I think it is better than Castle Clout...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Flips are Us

Just yet another unfinished project... Two die in the making of this game!

If the king survives in clunkville, you are going to have to either shoot a queen at him or use triple boulders!

It took me 16 shots of various ammo...

Good Luck!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Oops! It can be done in one shot with the king alive! TSB's aimed correctly will send the turret off to kill the princess and land on the king! Sweet!!!

If the first two queens die on liftoff, hit reset (clunk clunk). Make sure the king is alive! One shot GOLD with 2 of 6 alive!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Nice jobs, CourtJester! I like your flips.

I have little time for the moment. But I am also uninspired. You have any special idea? I guess the CtC Contest thread is almost dead as well?

I'm still somehow proud of this one.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

I forgot that, CourtJester. Have a look at my profile: I started a kind of museum, best castles in my opinion, in general and of course mine ;-)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2485/4186358528_094c8d06ef.jpg

Is that gold for the princess challenge?

I dunno castlenovice, with the clunk clunk problem, I don't get too inspired by making castles that will fail if they ever fix it!

Try skill games (princess challenge), trick castles like the one above, castles shaped like animals etc.

I like the museum thread on your profile - I saw it a while back - keep it up.

As for the CtCPP Competition thread, it seems the Private papi is busy in school...

Oh well - I am working on the "flips are us" game and have added two more characters. But, alas and alack, the second king sometimes kills the first one and, the last princess lands on the king's launch paid all bloodied and gooey but standing!

A christmas wish for Santa Joey Betz - put in more elements like curved structures and allow us to rotate elements like you can in the Demolition game. And, fix that noise clunk clunk instability!

Methinks that there is an unstable game running in the background!

IndoPr0
IndoPr0
2 posts
Nomad

@ OWEED about your castle at first page

YOU GOT IT INSAAANNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOMBS IS USELESS!!!! THE GROUP ONE IS JUST LIKE THAT.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

If you feel bored, try Catapult 63. Use triple super bomb to blow all 63 characters over the wall.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

If you feel bored, try Catapult 63. Use triple super bomb to blow all 63 characters over the wall.

I was wrong: Of course use single super bomb (=SSB)
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Fly Into Each Other

Well someone wanted know if two characters could touch and still land upright (preferably alive). After some experimentation, it's not going to happen on the clunker pak! Albeit, I had one change direction when a stick flew by her feet... But she died ;(

In this demonstration, at least I have them standing he he.. But, very bloodied!

If you take the princess on the right out of the game, the left one will land alive (sometimes) depending on the clunks...

Showing 1456-1470 of 3823