ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24348
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ship Name: Twisted Titan

"Load the Cannons!" I shout.
My ship is loaded with 5 cannons and my best cannonman. They can reload the cannon very fast. I yell at the captain to steer to the right, twisting around the Flying Dutchman. This brings us close to the Flying Dutchman. Now the cannons can shoot better. After the first round I grab a rope and shoot 5 shots out of my pistol at the men trying to block me from their ship. I tuck and roll, and look around. I reload my gun.
"Yar chickens!" I yell. All of the sudden 3 pirates run at me with their swords. I shoot 1, then pull out my cutlass. I block both of the pirates blows, then chop one of the pirate's head off. Then I shoot my pistol 5 times at the last pirate and hit is heart. He is now dead. I reload my pistol again.
I walk towards the center of the ship. I hear an unhuman laugh, and see Davy Jones himself. Meanwhile 8 men have swung across ropes. My best mate, my 4 most skilled swordmans. And 3 pistoleros from the country.
Davy Jones shoots at my swordsman, killing one. I shoot back at him, and my pistol is out of ammo. I run up to him, and notice how odd he is. His long dreadlock-like hair is soaking wet, and his face looks very twisted. He is wearing Leather pads, and spiked boots. On the front is a spike that could kill me.
I gulp.
I throw my gun at his face, but he easily dodges it. My pistoleros are shooting at him, but they get hacked by swordsman from behind. One managed to hit Davy Jones repeatedly in his leather armor. My 4 swordsman run up, fighting Jones. They make a lot of gashes threw his leather armor. But Jones sends a blow so hard it cut through all 4 men. He takes off all his armor, since it is just extra weight after the crucial battle, and the spikes on his boots are gone.
"They must have been cut off" I thought.
Jones swings his sword with incredible speed, knocking me backwards with every strike. I swing back at his head but miss. His.. er... hair is chopped off, and he yells out in pain. He runs back, grabs a gun and shoots me. My left leg is throbbing with pain. I run up, jump in the air, and catch him off guard. He reloads his gun, but I have already hit him backwards. On his ground, I touch my sword to his throat. I do not push though. I capture him, and hang him on a wall. 15 swordsman and 6 more pistoleros come on board the Flying Dutchman. 3 of each come to see Jones. Us swordsman gash at his arms, and pistoleros shoot at him. Finally I burst my sword through his heart.

R.I.P Captain of the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones

its so long lol

ColonyFtw
ColonyFtw
2 posts
Nomad

I get out a Missile Silo from the Lab, and take out all of you. :P

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Ship Name:The Blood Captain

"FIRE AT WILL!!!" I yell as the guys with guns shoot at the ship"I wonder what his next move i-"im cut off as a spear barely misses me"holy crap FIRE ALL CANNONS AT DAVY JONES!"i use rope to slide across as the cannons are firing and i break jones crews necks impale them slice them up and strangle them to death but in the midsts of doing so davy jones stabs my through the foot keeping me stuck in the floor of the deck"damnit!" i yell but i pull out my pistol and i start firing and reloading until im out of ammo and then i throw my sword right through the dutchmens heart ofter burning their ship with torches.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I am watchman, in the crows nest. When GreyBeard calls the alarm, I'm quick to use my spyglass, locating the enemies weak point. Finding none, I hatch a bold plan to connect the ships. I jump out of the nest and stab my sword into the sail, gliding down it. Once I reach the bottom, I go into the storage and get a stick of dynamite. I insert a long fuse, set down the dynamite at the base of the main mast, and climb up to the crows nest with the end of the fuse in hand. I light the fuse once I get to the top, and hope that 1 stick will be enough to blow the mast, while not so much as to injure The Dark Dagger of the West. I am relieved as to hear and feel a rippling shockwave, then a slow tilt. I hold on for dear life as it comes down, and at the last second jump and snag an enemy support line to hold on. The mast crushes 3 enemy pirates, and much of the opposing ship's deck. The rest of my ship's crew quickly walk along the mast to the opposing ship. I take no notice of this as I scramble up the lines to the opponents crows nest. Once I am there, I holler with all my might "Nobody with half-determined guts can defeat me! But you won't dare, since you're all a bunch of pansies anyway!" This hopefully draws all the opposing pirates to my location, but most are distracted and unaware of my crew in doing so, so my crew will pick those off. If any try to fire at me instead of running toward me, I duck behind the sides of the crows nest. Any men that try to climb up will be met in the face with a bullet or, once I run out of them and have only one left, a sword. Once only a few of them are left, I act as if I get shot, tumbling down the lines. I act wounded so Davy Jones can come close, then I stab him through his heart. If that doesn't work, I then stick my gun into his eyesocket and pull the trigger.

Ya... And for those who didn't follow along, The ships name is The Dark Dagger of the West.

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

Ship Name: The Rampant Goose of da Seven Seas

I wait till one of the Flying Dutchman pirates swings over. I shoot him and take the rope. I swing back onto the deck of the FD (Flying Dutchman) and start fighting pirates. I kill about five then I go down the stairs into the FD's Cargo supplies. There there is 5 pirates who i kill with my sword. I look around in the cargo bay and find at least 20 barrels of gunpowder. As my fellow pirates guard the stairs a sprinkle a trail of gunpowder that leads to the barrels. When my fellow pirates can't hold off anymore I stop and go to help them. We shoot a couple of pirates before Captain Greybeard signals us to come back. I light a bottle of rum on fire and throw it down the stairs. Then I grab the rope and swing back to my ship. As I'm flying through the air, I look back and for a split second see Davy Jones peer pout from behind a wall before.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! 20 barrels of gunpowder explode firing a plume of smoke and at least 20 pirates into the air. The FD is beginning to sink before the KRAKEN ITSELF COMES OUT FROM THE WATER AND GRABS THE FD! The Karken makes sure the boat doesn't sink. After the water and smoke clears I can see davy jones standing there, with a gun in his hand. He aims at my captain. And just when his finger tightens around the trigger I let a bullet go straight at his face. Now, apparently you need to kill the heart, but, a shot to the face will get the job done. Davy jones sinks to the depths and the kraken dives back into the water because Jones cant give it any more instructions. The day is saved!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I know better than to mess with immortals. I laugh as all of you become cursed the instant you set foot on the Flying Dutchman. That ship was cursed for a reason! Enjoy your doom!!!

GooseMaster5000
GooseMaster5000
10 posts
Nomad

Ship Name: Roaming Nome

Balerion is being an idiot so we throw him in the pantry. Then I go down to the connon room and tell everyone to gather up the cannonballs. We then fight the FD off until the Kraken come to aid the FD. When the kraken is close enough we wrap the cannon balls in one of our sails, then use on of the swinging ropes to swing it into the Kraken's mouth. We light the rope then cut it. When the flame finally reaches the kraken BOOOOM! It explodes. The Explosion was inside the Kraken so the ships weren't effected. As the kraken goes down we tie Balerion to a rope and swing nim towards the FD. The Kraken sees Balerion and lunges for him with it's last breath. It grabs hol of balerion then runs out of energy and collapses. It col.lapses on the FD because thats where Balerion was swung. It's tentacles lock place in the cracked wood of the FD dragging it under the water. As the FD goes under we sal away and the day is saved. While all that happened, Captain Greybeard went onto the FD and started shooten' em' up. He fought his way to Davy Jones then cut Davy Jones's head off. THATS HOW IT GOES DOWN!

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

C'mon, supercoo, post...

nightshadefx
nightshadefx
1 posts
Nomad

First while on my ship Naughty Bouies, I climb to the top deck and direct my shipmates what to do (such as shoot for the mast or some of the sort), and direct some to grab some cannon balls and while the enemy is swingging over they throw cannon balls at their stomachs and when hit fall crying to the depths. Then I climb up part of the mast taunting Davy Jones until he replys or noticably tries to come abord (while i have some more hidden men ready to throw cannon balls at him if he tries. During that time i call some more men and run to the lower deck to turn some of the unused cannons towards the stairwell where he only could come through and set up some pikes and nets to trap him if he doesn't die. Then wait for him to come down and at that time we fire our cannons and charge at him with our pikes and nets then either when captured or dead drag his body to the deck showing his companions his dead body and telling them they can now die peacefully and WALLA! I win...

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'A Pirates' Life For Me!' OVER

Winners:
Spyton
obscuredemon
jdoggparty
singid25
xShimmyx
GooseMaster5000- (LOL)
nightshadefx

Losers:
ColonyFtw
balerion07
ichigo772- (You had a good description, but you need to add some more detail to the stuff you did, where did the torches come from? And how did you have enough time to break the FD's crewmember's necks?)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title: Trick 'r' Treat, Beeyatch!(By Spyton)

You are trapped in a haunted mansion (doors, and windows dont open and wont break). There are multiple ghosts, vampires, skeletons, bats, zombies, evil scientists, witches, wizards, and everything else "Halloween". You must escape the haunted mansion and kill atleast 5 of the above enemies. UNIQUE DESCRIPTION FOR: Killing Count KickYoButt, he is guarding the door to get out. MENTION HIM LAST in your description to get out.

ARSENAL: Sword, Torch

Important details:

1. Physical contact is allowed with all enemies EXCEPT ghosts.

ATTENTION! IN GAME CONTEST OF PREVIOUS SITUATION!

Winner: jdoggparty with "The Twisted Titan"
Jdoggparty decides the next situation. Dogg, tell me your ideas on my profile comments.

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

With my torch I light some skeletans on fire than run down the stairs to the 2nd floor. I take a mace off the wall (it was a decoration) And smack it in the face, it tumbles ofer the railing landing on a witch. They are both dead. Then, I hear bats coming for me! I flip a table and use it as cover as the bats fly over. I see a vampire coming down the hall. The bats see me on the other side and begin to fly at me again. I quickly turn the table around and the bats fly straight at the vampire, pecking his eyes out. He is dead. So I get to the bottom level. There I see Count KickYoButt. 3 skeletans are gurading him. I light one skeletan on fire with my torch, then slash the two others. The count gets up his chair and begins to come at me. I see a curtain above the doorway. I grab the curtain and rip it down. It falls on Count Kickyobutt and i quickly throw my torch on the curtain. It lights up like the 4th of July and the Count begins to burn. Quickly, watching my step, I escape out the door. I didn't even get any candy! ITS HALLOWEEN! C'MON!

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I keep the torch on, and find a couple of Slime Beasts, who I hack apart with my sword. I slather myself in the slime, and slip past multiple enemies with my torch off, they only seeing a slime covered lump. I slay a couple of demons before arriving in a lab of science. I pick up a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and then kill the mad scientists and Igors with my sword. I find a very sharp selection of scalpels, and pocket them. I arrive in the zombie room, where 10 of them stagger about. I jump onto the chandeliar, spin it round and rain acid and scalpels down on the zombies. I slay the last of them with my sword, then advance on the Way Out - and Count Kickyobutt. I hurl a knife at him, and it rips through his eyes, blinding him. I pour the remaining hydrochloric acid onto his face, burning off his nose, ears and mouth. He staggers around, blind, deaf and utterly helpless. I hack his arms and legs off, and amazingly not dead, he begin to wriggle towards me. I kick open the door, then take the batteries out of my torch, make a slit in them with my sword, then ram them down his throat. He will die a slow painful death, from poison. I step out the door, throw my sword at the pet Hell Hound , and walk out into the warm night.

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

Well first thing i do is sheath my sword and form fists. I then proceed through out the house Punching and kicking everything that would dare attack me, after I have cleared most of it(carefully having avoided the count) I then walk up to the count and challenge him to a duel with weapons of my choice. He accepts and i say the weapons will be Blessed Steal Crossess dipped in holy water. He being a vampire will be weakened tremendously but due to his Countency he cannot deny it. We then Have a short battle and i stab him through his heart after overpowering him. I then walk out and life goes on.

Showing 106-118 of 123