ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353065
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

halo to you too devoidless.

thanks for cleaning up the forums.

Eaglefanmike
Eaglefanmike
4 posts
Nomad

ok i love halo always have since it came out. I own all the halo games and a 360 limited edition controler. Oh i forgot to menchin an awesome master cheif bobble head

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I thought the story for ODST was cool. Get to play as the Rookie 6 hours after the "fight" was over, then go back to when the fight was, well fought. I hate how the campaign was so VERY SHORT! It's cool play as the Rookie exploring the city, but it's TOO short. Good thing my friend bought it. I haven't played Firefight though, he wouldn't let us >:[.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

yay finally, no more freaking halo threads! that was getting annoying, thanks dev

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

yay finally, no more freaking halo threads!

Don't say no more. "Less" is more the word. There are a few PS3 vs 360 threads still, even with the sticky.
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I played ODST for the first time Friday night, and it was pretty awesome. Firefight was amazingly fun, spend hours playing that. Ended up having to end though because it was really late, and my friend and I still had 10+ lives and weren't going to lose any time soon xP

Jungles
Jungles
58 posts
Nomad

Halo ODST is awesome and the firefight it also awesome. I also found secret spots on some maps that could be sweet sniping and ambush tactics that noone could shoot you from.

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

I also found secret spots on some maps that could be sweet sniping and ambush tactics that noone could shoot you from.

Like?...
MasterJ26
MasterJ26
4 posts
Shepherd

I want to play the new Halo 3:Reach. ODST =awesomeness

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Yeahh! This was my idea and I take credit for it!

Though I'm sure it's been suggested many times.

*cuts self*

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

Yeahh! This was my idea and I take credit for it!

No it was mine go to the suggestions and look at "halo only".
88 posts
Nomad

yoo i love halo series i have all the games and beat all of them but odst i have it i just need to beat it

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

No it was mine go to the suggestions and look at "halo only".

Not exactly. Check this thread out if you don't believe me. Notice the dates on both.
abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

OK... but... uh... right... I... uh... knew about that! I was just testing you!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

It's fun, but it doesn't really justify the price of ODST. If you've already got Halo 3, it's essentially just an extra campaign, which by the way really isn't very challenging.

recon armor justifies the ODST price. ))
my friend and I still had 10+ lives and weren't going to lose any time soon xP

this was on easy/normal I assume?
Showing 1-15 of 1798