Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 2:21am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:34am

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

halo to you too devoidless.

thanks for cleaning up the forums.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 6:12pm

Eaglefanmike

Eaglefanmike

4 posts

ok i love halo always have since it came out. I own all the halo games and a 360 limited edition controler. Oh i forgot to menchin an awesome master cheif bobble head

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 7:36pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

I thought the story for ODST was cool. Get to play as the Rookie 6 hours after the "fight" was over, then go back to when the fight was, well fought. I hate how the campaign was so VERY SHORT! It's cool play as the Rookie exploring the city, but it's TOO short. Good thing my friend bought it. I haven't played Firefight though, he wouldn't let us >:[.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 7:39pm

Lieutenut

Lieutenut

1,282 posts

yay finally, no more freaking halo threads! that was getting annoying, thanks dev

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 7:40pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

yay finally, no more freaking halo threads!

Don't say no more. "Less" is more the word. There are a few PS3 vs 360 threads still, even with the sticky.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 7:42pm

Green12324

Green12324

4,244 posts

I played ODST for the first time Friday night, and it was pretty awesome. Firefight was amazingly fun, spend hours playing that. Ended up having to end though because it was really late, and my friend and I still had 10+ lives and weren't going to lose any time soon xP

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 7:58pm

Jungles

Jungles

59 posts

Halo ODST is awesome and the firefight it also awesome. I also found secret spots on some maps that could be sweet sniping and ambush tactics that noone could shoot you from.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 8:12pm

abcize

abcize

148 posts

I also found secret spots on some maps that could be sweet sniping and ambush tactics that noone could shoot you from.

Like?...

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:16pm

MasterJ26

MasterJ26

4 posts

I want to play the new Halo 3:Reach. ODST =awesomeness

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!