ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353494
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
ugalover132
ugalover132
28 posts
Nomad

odst doesn't do halo justice thats all i have to say.

NinjaHunter
NinjaHunter
17 posts
Nomad

gaylo

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

gaylo

Now that wasn't necessary was it?
gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

I love sniping people in halo 2 for the pc.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

I love sniping people in halo 2 for the pc.

Got a question.. do they have Halo 3 for PC??
melcon1234
melcon1234
3 posts
Nomad

ye i like halo but cods much better

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Got a question.. do they have Halo 3 for PC??

Not yet, buth microsoft wants money, halo makes more money, so they will realesa it
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

[quote]Not yet, buth microsoft wants money, halo makes more money, so they will realesa it[quote]
That would be pretty awesome. I would def. get it.

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

lalalala

IxPvPxI
IxPvPxI
86 posts
Nomad

Halo is fun but Call of Duty really grasps my attention better.

ArmourBoy
ArmourBoy
2 posts
Nomad

Halo rox! Espacially Halo 3!!! I often call my friend to play with me lol and you know what??? He's pro at it I suck.. XD

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 was alright as a game. But as a Halo game, it was total crap. The only great things about it were matchmaking (and that's if you got ODST with the map packs) with Rumble Pit, and Forge if you got Sandbox and Foundry. Halo 2 was the best in my opinion. I hope that Reach becomes all that it's hiped-up to be. I would like it the customization went a whole lot further. I don't mean like in Halo 3 where you got to change 4 things with 7 options each. I mean you got to change every. single. thing. With at least 18 different options to choose from for each. And all of them you could unlock from either Live OR off-line. But in order to unlock it off-line, you would have to do a great feat like kill 8 Elites in 4 seconds with only pistols and grenades. Or finish the entire campaign on Legendary while only using the AR and melee. But, like in CoDMW2, what you get off-line doesn't transfer to Live. Well, except for a few, like the 2nd one I said.

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Hey i thought this wuz a Total halo server . DRAKEDURBIN!!!! JK,Jk,jk.
i just messin wit youz. i think the first halo really brought out the BANG!!! compared to the other halo games. i got it for my computer wen i wuz younger

vinvis
vinvis
7 posts
Peasant

I LOVE HALO MAN!!!

WarBuddy
WarBuddy
79 posts
Nomad

halo is *fcking* awesome, but microsoft was kinda screwwing it up with halo legends and halo odst but halo reach is gonna be awesome just like halo3

Showing 316-330 of 1798