ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353786
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach Sounds & Looks Good! Can't Wait For Halo Reach MP Beta!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach Information

There we go guys for the ones who want to find out more about halo reach!

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach is freaking awesome!!!!!

meltedcheese123
meltedcheese123
2 posts
Nomad

Man the beta was realy fun but I think they should make the shields less powerful so you dont have to shoot at them for an hour.

lazarus54
lazarus54
3 posts
Nomad

the beta was really fun but the armor lock is way to o.p it so cheap like i get some ones sheilds down and then go for the kill then they switch to armor lock and get my sheilds down and i end up dying wtf d.m.r awesome

kakz
kakz
5 posts
Nomad

I really want to play Halo Reach.....

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

Halo:Reach fact of the day: Did you know that Bungie logged over 30 years of playtime in reach between all of the players on the first day of the beta release alone?

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

the beta was really fun but the armor lock is way to o.p it so cheap like i get some ones sheilds down and then go for the kill then they switch to armor lock and get my sheilds down and i end up dying wtf d.m.r awesome

Its in fact very usles if you know how to confront one, if you are alone with the enemy stay back reload your weapons and wait for him to come out of the lock, in other words, stay bachk and dont get to close or your shields will go of.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Or just toss a grenade in there a few seconds before the armor lock shield bursts. Very useful, grenades.

LordofAges
LordofAges
21 posts
Shepherd

Very useful, grenades.

I quite concur. "IT'S TACTICAL!"

But seriously, if applied correctly grenades are your best friends.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Halo reach Sounds awesome! Can't wait for the actual game to come out! Don't have Xbox Live to get Halo Reach Beta

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

I liked Halo that I got some years ago for PC.
How ever, Halo is xbox only now, and I'm certainly not going to buy an xbox Halo, but I maybe would buy it on PC.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I'm certainly not going to buy an xbox Halo, but I maybe would buy it on PC.

If you want wicked graphics buy an xbox 360! Don't think it's avaliable on PC by the way. I dunno I'll Search It Up... No Halo 3 on PC is in the making... So they say on the ostRepeater1-p=3">Bungie Forums
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

I love how Bungie holds public beta testing. If Activision and COD do,i've never heard of it. I think that all the Halo haters out there one day will try it once and give it credit for being the second, if not best first-person shooter out there.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

And yea there is a PC version, But it's really old from the first one. As you would expect not very good graphics.

Showing 376-390 of 1798