ForumsGame WalkthroughsLight cut

24 12740
fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

What the hell are you supposed to do to the unicorn when it says "attach broken horn fragment"? I have tried putting it all over the attached part of the horn. Please help me.

• 24 Replies
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

grab the horn and put it on the attached part (the part were the horn is still in his head)
anyways how do you hug the bear

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

To attach the horn you need to smash some marshmallows, stick them on the broken horn, then place the broken piece back on.

For the bear, you need to follow the instructions, hug your monitor and rub the back of it with your mouse, as if rubbing the teddy bears back.

Good luck!

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

lool you have to hug the computer while rui=ubbing ure mouse up the back of it i did and does this game really need a walkthrough its really simply

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Light Cut is the stupidest game in the world... unicorns and teddy bears? Really?

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

that game is good

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Ater i played Dark Cut2 i threw up..

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

lol very weird, i want that horn of smiting!!!

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

light cut is weird. especialy the bear hug. i wonder how he did that. Also cant wait for mission 3

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

OK LISTEN...CLICK ON THE HORN...
PUT IT ON THE PART OF THE OTHER HORN THAT IS STILL ATTATCHED TO THE UNICORN
...LOL ITS NOT THAT HARD

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
118 posts
Nomad

What do i use on the bears tummy?

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

you use the cloud

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

To hug the bear you have to shake your mouse

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

to hug the bear, all you have to do is move your mouse up and down...its not that hard

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

mission three should be out but its not...

Zakini
Zakini
1 posts
Nomad

Ok, I'm probably a total retard for not being able to do this but I can't seal the unicorn's horn. I waved my wand over it and it came up with the screen with numbers arranged into a star. I've tried waving over each of them in order, clicking each of them in order and then doing this backwards and as fast as I can but nothing works. Is my computer being dodgy or do I just suck?

Showing 1-15 of 24