ForumsWEPRIf America was invaded!

393 97310
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is an interesting question, what if America was invaded by land, by another huge army. What I am saying is if both the east and west coast were invaded by millions of foot soldiers that would move across the entire country. Think of this if like a D-Day happened in America. So where would you go? What would you do? Would you fight or hide? Hey you never know if this could happen but America would probably have a nuke war before this happens.

• 393 Replies
hatswa
hatswa
77 posts
Nomad

well... yeah i guess i was

slightyaskew
slightyaskew
47 posts
Shepherd

I vote for the U.S. to leave the U.N. That whole relationship has blown up in our face hard. Lets see got left holding the bag in French Indochina. Restrained in Gulf war 1. Poorly supported in Gulf War 2. Of course our leaders screwed up absolutely every aspect of what they were trying to accomplish. Well that assumes they knew what they were trying to accomplish. Somalia, um total FUBAR. Anything Middle East related, SNAFU. Relations with allies due to U.N. rules, TARFU. At least it wasn't our idea. We were the last to sign on. The fail of the League of Nations is blamed on the U.S. not signing on.
And as far as an invasion, bring it. In a conventional war no invasion would get past either mountain range. Switzerland knows why. They know how it works as well as we, do if not better. Unconventional war, everyone dies so that's a draw.

hatswa
hatswa
77 posts
Nomad

The US was one of the five "founders" of the UN why would they ever leave?

The UN was made in the aftermath of World WAr II to try to ensure that war would not happen again there or something like that the 5 permanent countries are the major victors of WWII US,England,France,Russia,China. occording to my S.S. teacher anyways

hatswa
hatswa
77 posts
Nomad

All the other countries just make up the general assembley
and ya those 5 countries do have vetoing power

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

invasion invasion.......simple go to where my family orginated and be safe forever unless somone kills me there.
if i couldn't leave because..... of something stupid liek i forgot to flush the toliet im preety sure the local cops and gangmembers would make great meat shields for mr to escpae unless they cap the invading armies ass.and thse days there would be home made bombs flying everywhere doing more harm then good in my community.

plus since no one knows where my community is i think its safe to say no one is invading america.

have you guys been watching the military channel( i like seeing things explode) there inventing lots of anti air craft and bomb things i forgot the name of it but we are safe from the air....its been invented now so dont say any 9/11 crap. America can always put up land mines and bomb the enemy plus from wut i read from the past 6 pages doesn't america have some aliance with other countries?

and we could always nuke em.... and about some treay i read eariler think of it as this. press of a button u can destory the enemy. ur looking down the barrel of a gun. you could either save ur country or die and they target america and blow it. what would you do?

(unless u know some self defence and could beat the crap out of the guy........)

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

And Canada manufactures what?
So how are Canadian Politics?

We don't manafacture, for the most part We export resources, which are turned into goods, and then sold back to us xD

The UN was made in the aftermath of World WAr II to try to ensure that war would not happen again

Some people just don't get this and go off on crazy tangents where all the countries start shooting nukes and stuff....guess what? NOT GUNNA HAPPEN

and we could always nuke em

Like this genius...
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

So how are Canadian Politics?

Forgot about this one...

The Canadian political system is also severely flawed, but less so than the American IMO.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

There are only 2 countries in the world not members of the UN, 3 if you count Taiwan.

ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Some people just don't get this and go off on crazy tangents where all the countries start shooting nukes and stuff....guess what? NOT GUNNA HAPPEN

sheez well excuse me and other people for our opinoins....
these are all just IF questions that might not ever happen and whats the point of having nukes if ur not goign to use them? and from what i read from the people against usin da nukes you all talk about treaities and other crud but in a life and death situation you would do wut u have to do to save ur country. and as i said in my last post just read it over i dont feel like typing.

Like this genius...[quote]

yes i know i am
ainsworth13
ainsworth13
90 posts
Nomad

what i said is in quotes for a reason its to make sure people read it cuz quotes look nice as it seems somone didn't read my last post and see my point.

plus everything not in quotes is what ther people say just to make sure i aint confuse no one

Huntsss
Huntsss
411 posts
Nomad

Im in Midwest so....uhhh....idk fly to a remote island start a new life....IDK!!!

Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

Canada id VITAL to the American automotive sector, we assemble a good many cars for GM, ford, chrysler, and non-American companies. We supply the US with natural resources, and without out CANADARM the space shuttle would have a lot more work to do.

Our political system just because it is different then the US one is not flawed. In Canada if a government is not liked it can be defeated, this promotes responsibility and forces parties to work together.

The system of parliament used by Canada is the same one used by England and her commonwealth successfully for hundreds of years. longer tested and proven then your presidency.

Contrary to misinformed popular belief, the Queen has next to no power over Canada whatsoever, just as much as she has over Britain.

Also let me remind you yanks, in the war of 1812, we burned down the whitehouse. Our parliment untouched. That's what happened when you were last invaded.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Our parliment untouched.

Bullshit. Our capitol was burned in retaliation for us doing it to yours. Read a history book.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

^ oops!

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Another american-canadian thread.

and who cares if the US falls? Less Product-consuming people. Good for the world.

Showing 46-60 of 393