ForumsWEPRIf America was invaded!

393 97309
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is an interesting question, what if America was invaded by land, by another huge army. What I am saying is if both the east and west coast were invaded by millions of foot soldiers that would move across the entire country. Think of this if like a D-Day happened in America. So where would you go? What would you do? Would you fight or hide? Hey you never know if this could happen but America would probably have a nuke war before this happens.

• 393 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

and who cares if the US falls? Less Product-consuming people. Good for the world.

You seem to be forgetting our massive military force, and the fact that we have the highest GDP in the world.

And several other things that I don't have the time to think up.
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

But other countries would have nowhere to ship their products...
Meaning they couldn't make money...
Meaning economic collapse...

Canadians: You aren't getting the point of the thread. What the title really means is, what would you do if your own country was invaded?

Flett1989
Flett1989
63 posts
Nomad

Pearl Habour was an attack on American soil, so was 9/11.
Kirby your an ass, your taking things way to seriously.
The guy is talking about a invasion, not just one soley attack. But if it did happen half of americans would sign up for the military.
But if it did, I would hide in the woods like that movie Red Dawn, and be a guerilla and take out there whole army lol.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

But other countries would have nowhere to ship their products...
Meaning they couldn't make money...
Meaning economic collapse...

They could ship to the futere owner of the U.S. that will be the most powerfull contry.

Canadians: You aren't getting the point of the thread. What the title really means is, what would you do if your own country was invaded?

Who said anything about canadians?
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Well, I would probably head into the White Mountains, that's where my dad would go, anyway. Why would a military group go up there if there is no one there that is of any importance to them?
We'd have to make sure to go to a secluded spot, like on Sawyer Pond.

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

The United States has the second largest army in the world, and China has no reason to invade us. Without us, millions of Chinese workers would be out of a job. well said ernie. im thinkin the same thing

slightyaskew
slightyaskew
47 posts
Shepherd

Sorry hatswa but your SS teacher needs to bone up big about the facts. China was neither a founder of the U.N. nor a victor. France really wasn't a victor either. France was a tagalong to the british who deserve far more credit for their contribution to WWII than they get. France's prime minister at the time (Reynold I think was his name but I am sure my spelling is way off) rolled over instead of fighting. Britain convinced the U.S. to allow France to lead back into Paris for liberation thinking it would embolden the French to fight against Germany more openly instead of a few guerrillas doing it themselves. Lots more involved really but that is the basics.

slightyaskew
slightyaskew
47 posts
Shepherd

Back to the topic though. I would raise my own army and fight like a demon. And when I form my own country my constitution would be even more clear than the founding father's cuz what they thought was good and clear obviously don't cut it these days.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Being allied with the victors brought them victory. So what if they were useless on their own. lol

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I know that *******, I'm just saying everyone knows 1812 WASN'T the last attack on America lol, maybe the last invasion but not the attack.

The title of the thread is called " If America was invaded!"
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

If America was invaded!

If America was invaded, the invaders would get a serious kick to the butt followed by hundreds of nuclear salvos.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Nukes are a last option, if they are even an option at all.

They are not even a last option for a direct ,massive invasion of any country with nukes.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

A first option yes, at last option never.

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

I think i would start dropping hydrogen bombs on the opposing army , if thats not allowed i would assassinate their leaders and use psychological warfare to the point of madness

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

This is from the Simpsons. I find it relevant.

Franklin Roosevelt: To deal with the menace of Bonnie and Clyde, I'm recalling all our air defense forces from Pearl Harbor.

(Crowd cheers)

Franklin Roosevelt: Somebody please remind me to move them back.

Japanese Ambassador: I would be honored to perform that duty.
Showing 61-75 of 393