ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121540
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I know this is REALLY late, but I only played the game today. Finally! After almost 2 years!

I remember when everyone would moan and complain how long it's taking for the game to come out, but it's finally out

So this will be my last post on this topic. Enjoy the game!

Akatosh51
Akatosh51
2 posts
Nomad

Wooow.... Epic game ! Good story, good gameplay... I love you !

WolfKing333
WolfKing333
53 posts
Nomad

Someone, please tell me how to get to Whistler's Grove. Post it on my wall, I need help.

inj3ct0r
inj3ct0r
6 posts
Nomad

You need to purchase the Survival Kit in order to get to Whistlers Grove WolfKing333.

My question is there any way to get through doors in the safehouse at Waterside (the church)?

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

The thing that I don't get is the number of companions you have.Why can't you have more than one?It would be a lot better to have two or three companions than just one.

inj3ct0r
inj3ct0r
6 posts
Nomad

Yeah I didn't like that either. I got real pumped when I was finishing the mission for my second teammate, then they ask me if I wanted to swap them. You should be able to have at least two, like the guys that wait at the bridge. Or at least give your wife a pistol.

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

how do you get to the herc outpost im locked in 3 different rooms when i try to leave and there is no key...

mocok
mocok
2 posts
Nomad

I want to have attack dog

63 posts
Farmer

swagman, you've probably seen how laggy the game gets when hoards of zombies attack. Have four people in your group would be lag city.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/TLSUC_BuiltThisCity.jpg

Con is now releasing special features/behind the scenes of TLS:UC! He is breaking it down into 4 or 5 blogs. First one was posted today.

Read it here or head to ConArtistGames.com

[img]http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Room_mockup.jpg[/img]

s3p3ration
s3p3ration
1 posts
Nomad

Its not working. Not letting me move

cheerfulfrog
cheerfulfrog
1 posts
Nomad

i cant find the SV-SMG and the m82 rifle...someone help me...>.<

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

can't $#%@! pass the first screen! *Rage*

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Is there like a ingame shop you will access later? If not whats with the cash you get?

tecnine2
tecnine2
4 posts
Nomad

do you know ware the 3rd blast cap is?
i can not find it

Showing 1141-1155 of 1202