ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121536
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Waiting for #4

I certainly hope there is a #4, and hopefully a bigger map too! So much fun killing zombies!
navi00
navi00
1 posts
Nomad

Yessssssssssssssssssssss.........

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Just a little fun thing to do if you are not fond of the hard mode. You got to name your person Bear Grylls, choose a survivalist class, go to hard mode and you can only use, blunt and bladed weapons and the bow and arrow and the hunting rifle and you have to think in a British accent and take no teammates. YOU WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE BEAR GRYLLS!

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Great game, I wish Con-Artist will update the game soon, to fix the bugs/glitches in the game. I'm getting tired of restarting my game everytime my character freezes (Plenty of inventory space) and losing my companions if I die without helping them. The game has been here for a while, yet there have yet to be any updates or any clues as to whether there WILL be any updates.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

I find this game amazing one thing that should be good is that you could dual wield, helps alot sometimes when main gun runs out of bullets peace

psiop8
psiop8
33 posts
Nomad

seems all the fuss and the crazyness of waiting for the game has finally calmed down and now this thread barly gets any new comments :P

Explosiv
Explosiv
1 posts
Nomad

Great game, but im terrible at it

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

Yes, dual wield is helpful, I like this game, keep it up!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I don't think that's a glitch or bug. (I may be wrong) but I think that's supposed to happen

Yes, that's supposed to happen, it keeps the challenge there and if you're friend is knocked down, it causes pressure to make you try to get over to your ally to help them up.

But is it a one time charge for the premium content? Or will I have to pay monthly for it?
prey4yourlife
prey4yourlife
1 posts
Nomad

this last stand game was the best one i've played in a long time i hope they will make more last stand games!!!!!!

2timothy316
2timothy316
109 posts
Nomad

Turtleman1234, the premium content is a one-time, one-keep payment. Pay and enjoy.

DavidJason
DavidJason
23 posts
Nomad

Day 45
R.I.P Hank Killed by a girl zombie and died he killed for over 1,000+ zeds and he died at day 45 ;( you will be missed hank...
Day 46
iam hungry and loss appitite knowing Hank was dead last night...
Day 47
I found truckloads of food of the zed wearing a backpack
i found CannedCorn,Canned Tomatoes,MRE,and a Soda

Stay tuned for my chanell log

DavidJason
DavidJason
23 posts
Nomad

Day 50
Slept Through The day
Day 51
Finding Breakfast and traveled to canal park to buy .45 cal for my gun(SV-SVM-Military)
Day 52
Hunting For Breakfast and guess what i found Breakfast Cereal,Can'o'Ham,and canned tomatoes my favorite breakfast in reallife!(accept for the Canned tomatoes YUC! oh and sorry for bad spelling :PP)

Staytuned for more

krishansen
krishansen
7 posts
Nomad

This game is completely different from the first and second one but it's still awesome I like all the last stand games!!!!!

DavidJason
DavidJason
23 posts
Nomad

Day 60
Slept through the day
Day 61
Traveled town to town(or City to City)
to buy ammo
Day 62
Breakfast hunting i found lots of PB's,RJ's,sardines,and cash $$$

stay tuned for more