Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Need help,its odd but true

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:28pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Hi guys,ok,when i rate a game i either go to the home page of armor games,or i get a pop up,like you can win a mac laptop!It does that with comments too,is this normal?Or am i in a spyware issu?If there is a help section please locate it for me,also,where can i see my threads?i always have to find it in the whole bunch of threads,thanks

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:31pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

I've heard of this issue before. I know there is a topic around here that talks about it. Let's see if we can dig it up. I remember that Carlie said she had that problem, and a few others.

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:33pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

This happened to me a while ago, but I can't remember if it happened every time that I left a user profile or every time that I clicked on something on a user profile. Either way, it stopped (for me) a few weeks ago.

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:42pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Oh,ok,so i guess il have to wait till this problem is fixed,thanks

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:21pm

Raxter

Raxter

155 posts

Same thing happen to me sometimes when rating a game. Its some kinda bug i belive, doesnt to anything wrong but its annoying becouse you will have to go back to the site and rate the game again :(

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:23pm

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

564 posts

Well yes that happens to me a few times every once in a while.

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:23pm

DonkeyKong1383

DonkeyKong1383

49 posts

it happened to me for a while i never knew why but then to rate a game u hav to play so play first then rate try that!

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:28pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

All of you that have experienced this bug, what browser are you using?

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 8:35pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Im using Internet explorer,the big blue E,version 7.But i use Mozilla firefox sometimes,but laggs less then internet explorer would

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 8:36pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Does this happen when you use Firefox?

Reply to Need help,its odd but true

You must be logged in to post a reply!