ForumsGame WalkthroughsHelp on "The Gun Game"

95 83475
Blackbird05
Blackbird05
1 posts
Nomad

Hello !

One question : How to win the skill challenge with deagle in expert ?

• 95 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Reset (so that the green box is highest) + shoot top of box. Repeat until it falls to the bottom.

DopeBoss
DopeBoss
16 posts
Nomad

yeah, did the same thing
you place your weapon so high, that it would hit no box, then u reset and instantly shoot, this way you hit the dropping box and with a little luck it touches the green panel

bcbunny99
bcbunny99
1 posts
Nomad

How do you get expert speed challenge with Spas and Kar?

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Thank you! This is so helpful! I was just about to ask about the Desert Eagle. BcBunny99, with the Kar, you just can't miss a single shot. You have 5 bullets, five targets. Don't miss and fire as quick as you can.

Blake33
Blake33
10 posts
Nomad

How do get Expert - Skill Challenge - Luger?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Reposting Luger solution.
To beat Luger challenge:

Aim near the top of the second box from the top.

OOOOXO
OOMOXO*
OOXOXO
OXXOXO

If successful, the green box should roll off onto the next step.

OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OMXXXO
OXXXXO

And then it should roll off and stop at the bottom.

OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOXXXO
MXXXXO

---
I should be able to help with all Gun Game challenges on expert.

Notes:
I. I've unlocked all Bigger Clips, Recoil Reduction, and other Gun Upgrades, so what I do can only approximate what you may have. (Low to no bullet spread has its problems..)
II. As far as I can tell, the version on Armor Games has 5 less boxes in Speed Challenge than versions on other sites.

Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

how do you get expert on the m1a rifle skill challenge?
looks like this:
x
0 0_____
(I already looked at the help thread but the configuration of the boxes looked nothing like the one I saw)

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

For the M1A rifle you have to shoot just above the green box twice so the shots bounce off the wall and hit the box in the back and cause it to fall onto the platform.

Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

I tried, and it falls into the gap between the two pillars of boxes.
Before:
x
0 0_____
After:

0x 0_____

RageRacer7
RageRacer7
5 posts
Nomad

how do u read 0000M0 watever?
Need help on the deagle challange

RageRacer7
RageRacer7
5 posts
Nomad

is that morse code?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

That's approximately what the boxes look like if you compare with the game. M is the green box. O is nothing. X is a crate. for that picture.

Which Deagle challenge?

Skill is in the first post.

-----

how do you get expert on the m1a rifle skill challenge?

For M1A you actually have to aim higher than just above the box and it should roll off and be trapped between the platform and a crate at an angle.

The picture you put up isn't exactly like what the level is. It should look like this for the M1A:

X
00 _____
05chancew
05chancew
38 posts
Peasant

Catonarock, i used the kar and i didnt have enough time to get them all, i shot all as soon as the gun was ready and it took to long to reload by double what the game said.
2 other points.
The speed challanges all seem to have a problem of a nessacary reload, which makes it take to long even at the fastest(Deagle and USP in paticular)
secondly, is there a faster way to unlock the spas? it takes too long as each shell isnt counted but the shot counts as one shell

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The speed challanges all seem to have a problem of a nessacary reload, which makes it take to long even at the fastest(Deagle and USP in paticular)

Deagle should be doable with Gun Newbie and Novice, though you don't need both if you can fire as fast as possible and not miss.

Armor Games definitely got the easier version. On another site, it's 3 seconds instead of 4 for the USP. If you unlocked Gun Newbie (Played for 30 minutes), Novice (Earn 57 Novice Medals), and USP Ninja (Sling 400 USP Rounds) then you should have 19 rounds, more than enough.

secondly, is there a faster way to unlock the spas? it takes too long as each shell isnt counted but the shot counts as one shell

The Kar 98k is even tougher with more than twice as many rounds needed and a slow reload, but unlocking that one gives you a 1 hit weapon. For those that aren't automatic and have relatively slow reload, a touchpad is nice so you don't have to kill your fingers on a mouse. Other than that it's click-spam.

But there should be enough time for every speed challenge even if it means that you can't miss a single shot.
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

The picture you put up isn't exactly like what the level is. It should look like this for the M1A:
X
00 _____

When I play the game, it looks like this:
x
0 0_____
Is it a glitch or something?
Showing 1-15 of 95