ForumsGame WalkthroughsHelp on "The Gun Game"

95 83587
Blackbird05
Blackbird05
1 posts
Nomad

Hello !

One question : How to win the skill challenge with deagle in expert ?

• 95 Replies
05chancew
05chancew
38 posts
Peasant

I'm just reminding people, if you dont have expert on the guns:
All SMG
Deagle
USP
then you cant get novice, so stop saying that we should get it!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Ah okay.

They're both click-spam challenges without any aid. If that's not possible, you're out of luck with completing the game.

yoda234
yoda234
5 posts
Nomad

how do i get the p-90

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen
2 posts
Nomad

It may just be lag or something, but my Uzi always seems to tick to 6 on the speed challenge just after reloading finishes- I think I have all the bonuses I can get to help.

ShooterX
ShooterX
2 posts
Nomad

I'm having the sma eproblem as Thunderbolt400. Could someone please respond on how to solve this one instead of responding to how you solve one of the other puzzles? There are 3 stacks of boxes NOT one in the M1A Rifle challenge!!!

ShooterX
ShooterX
2 posts
Nomad

Figured out how to beat the M1A Rifle Skill Challenge!!! The problem with this challenge is the set up of the challenge is determined by your zoom. Mess with the zoom (hold down ctrl + scroll in/out), leave the challenge and re-enter it. The set up of the boxes will be different! Do this until the set up looks like the picture below. After that, you should be able to figure out what to do! The problem with this challenge is your zoom effects the set up of the boxes!!!!! EPIC PROGRAMMING FAIL!

G
BB
BBB--
BBB

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

ok speed challenge with skorpion Ive tried atleast 200 times but no luck any help?

kidshamrock87
kidshamrock87
3 posts
Nomad

dont miss and stay on one target to long also it helps to have the bullet count to 10 so the bullets dont just bounce off each other and miss

yoda234
yoda234
5 posts
Nomad

love the 357 magnum

bennybizzle
bennybizzle
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the help on the USP. What about the PPK skill challenge?

CoDFan54321
CoDFan54321
79 posts
Nomad

Why need help. The "Gun Game" is so freaking easy. I beat it with a laptop without a mouse. So freakin easy

yoda234
yoda234
5 posts
Nomad

your kidding right its the hardest flash game ive ever played

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There are two ways for the PPK, both use two or three bullets.

Method 1: Shoot the box right under the green box, then the box closest to you. The green box should teeter and fall forward and roll down the steps. If it doesn't, restart. If the box is rolling too fast, you will need another bullet to make sure it doesn't roll of the edge.

Method 2: Hit reset and shoot the top of the box below the green box two times. If it rolls off, restart. You may need another shot if the box gets stuck at an angle above the platform, but it should generally land behind the two boxes in the front.

Why need help. The "Gun Game" is so freaking easy. I beat it with a laptop without a mouse. So freakin easy

I beat it with a laptop and touchpad too. But:

I'm pretty sure some people are playing a glitchy version which is why they can't complete some of the challenges. The skill challenges I can understand asking help for, but the speed challenges are usually solvable soon or later when you get lucky enough to hit as many targets as possible without wasting any or more than 1-3 bullets, unless the gun takes too long to reload, especially on the automatics.
HNOTA
HNOTA
3 posts
Shepherd

By "glitchy version" do you mean a version of the game? If so, where do I find the non-glitchy version? Or is this a browser problem?

Firing as fast as possible (obviously with no misses), it takes me 7 seconds to complete the Kar98 speed challenge.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm using words loosely. The game seems to problems with the browser or something. For some reason, some people have the zoom problem, others have the lag problem that affect the speed challenge, which I call playing the "glitchy version". I've never experienced these problems (I'm playing it on the latest version of Firefox with the latest Flash on Vista.), so I'm not sure if it's only the Armor Games version or it's the other version that has these problems (except for the zoom issue which seems to be in the Armor Games version, but I haven't been able to see the zoom problem). The other version of the Gun Game is on different sites and has much more difficult challenges and achievements, which is the easiest way to distinguish them. (Achievements require more shots to unlock. Unlocking the Beast Mode on the Kar 98k literally takes 98k shots instead of 980. @_@ Another difference I noticed is more targets and less time to complete speed challenges.)

Showing 31-45 of 95