ForumsGamesMy Zombie Game - WEAPON IDEA'S!!!

174 41580
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Well i'm working on this game and i've done 60 Design Documents. But i'm stuck with weapons. i have about 5 Firearms but i want another 3:
i have:
* M9 Pistol
* USP45 Tactical
* Uzi
* Winchester Shotgun
* M16A4 Assault Rifle

For Meele weapons i have Chainsaw, Sharp Knife, Baseball bat, fire axe and a katana i don't mind more meele weapons but i need 3 -5 more firearms. i thinking of a P90 and some strong shotgun.

And i have 5 Meele weapons

• 174 Replies
Co1980
Co1980
43 posts
Shepherd

I totally agree with MrDayCee: if you don't like making it, it will show in the end and you will probably never make another game again. If in time you should grow tired of the rough graphics, you can always do a remake or create another cool game from scratch.

There are several authors on AG who get bad ratings for their games all the time, but who continue to upload them for those who like them. I doubt they ever think about conforming to the will of the masses. The beauty of Flash is that it allows you to express yourself.

Remember: doing something against your will is only worth it if you are PAID to do so. So unless you want to make a commercial game, your own opinion is the only one that counts!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Well said Co1980! He SHOULD make the game as he sees fit, since it's HIS work!

Anyone moping, arguing, trashing about that is simply to be ignored, since they don't have the whits to do it!
I pity them and wait for Danny to reveil HIS game! =D

Corneth
Corneth
20 posts
Nomad

lightsaber, it's just too awesome!

gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

a rocket launcher would be cool and also a compound bow.

gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

just get all of the weapons from modern war far 2 there's some good weapons in that game.

blacklighting
blacklighting
8 posts
Nomad

Make a totaly new anti zombie gun that cause them to tear apart and it looks epic in the proses.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

A lightsaber?! That could get interesting...
Would be something like this:

A dark Zombie makes a slow approach towards the gamer...

*Vader's mechanical breathing*

Luke...

I want your brain...

Luke: Noooooooooooo.........

Then he jumps off a cliff! LOL XDD

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Lol, but a dark zombies not a bad idea. Could be slow yet very very powerful. Hmmmmm

And a compound bow sounds pretty darn good too...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Definition of a 'Dark Zombie' would be then:

A zombie that was 'created' while it was in the surroundings of a chemical compound, making it a dangerous entity that is a mix of a 'human zombie' and a mutation of the chemical compound. Mostly larger than average human build and twice the strenght and senses. It has better eyesight, smell, feel and hearing, so becoming a true adversary to the Zombie Slayer! =D

OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

Upgrades are always nice.

ALWAYS.

NEED TO HAVE UPGRADES -or I eat your brain :P

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Lol, no upgrades. sorry.

But each team member ( 4 ) has their own special abilites and traits... like one is stronger, one is faster, one has greater accuracy, one is a gearhead who can fix stuff.

t3hzb0t
t3hzb0t
30 posts
Nomad

FAMAS, G36c, M4A1, USP Match, Benelli M3, Magnum Sniper Rifle, M14, SG550 Commando, UMP45, M249, Galil, P228, MP5, H&K G3/SG1, MINIMI, M60, Desert eagle, SG552, Benelli XM1014, Steyr AUG, Schmidt Scout, Schmidt Machine Pistol, M72 LAW.

Choose your favourite guns.

TrainJumpa
TrainJumpa
122 posts
Nomad

UMP45, Sniper Rifle, AA12, Desert Eagle, M14, Chaingun, RPG Launcher, I could go ALL day, I loooove guns.

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

Fists for the die hard fans xD
and some easter egg weapon...

Shoots easter eggs lmao

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

and some easter egg weapon...
Shoots easter eggs

YES!!! That would be hilarious! Can't remember that being done in a Zombie Shooter before...
so... be the first to do that! =D
Showing 136-150 of 174