ForumsGamesHELP ME FIND A COOL GAME

24 5008
clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

There is a flash game and it goes like this:

similar to the gem game where you switch objects to match 3. Once you do this, new tiles come in place... HOWEVER in this game, the screen moves forward and you are working your way towards a tree where a it fills the tree of life with water and then you move to the next round. Between rounds there is a mini game where you have to either pick out differences or find hidden items to make a larger object... its a really cool java/flash game, but i dont remember the name of it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!

THANKS!

• 24 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The topic at hand is currently helping the OP find this game, not list your favorite games.

Sorry, no ideas from me.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I think 'JESSE41' and 'MarioMario' mixed up their threads somehow... =D

Still no more info Clandog? :S

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

Sorry bro cant find it anywhere

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I'm still trying to find your game Clandog, but where's the info?!?! Help us to HELP YOU!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm still trying to find your game Clandog, but where's the info?!?! Help us to HELP YOU!

Yes, me too. I haven't found anything remotely similar and got sidetracked playing some of the games. :P
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@ Gantic: I hope he didn't leave AG already...

I was looking forward to help Clandog, but I didn't get a reply to my comment on his profile yet... Still waiting...

clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

sorry, was hooked playing left 4 dead 2... the scavenger mode! But pretty much that's all the info I have on the game, sorry, I got no more... if i knew who wrote it or what site I saw it on I would have told you. But all I know is what I have written.

Thanks anyway

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

That's ok clandog, I'll keep searching for a while and hope I can still find it for you...

If you come up with any more info, just post it in this thread and I'll try some more, ok?

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Hmmm.....It maybe,JUST maybe,be Elements of Arkandia,or another game in that series.

Showing 16-24 of 24