ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39612
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Name: Breaking Sky
Alignment: Neutral
Masters Name: Simple Simon
Focus: Alchemy
Spells:Create Corruption potion
Gold: 3
Silver: 2
Posessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, and a heavy spiky mace.

It varies from town to town. In your current location it takes 14 silver 7 copper to make 1 gold.

You are now armed with a formidable weapon. The smith asks you if you need anything else.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Posessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, and a heavy spiky mace.

ask him if he has any Special armour, and if not, or if I have any gold left over, I turn my gold into silver and copper, as it seems like a pretty good exchange rate.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

He has a refitted metal shield and he can put your emblem on it for 1 gold. If you desire to leave it blank it will still cost 1 gold.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Ok, I'll have it engraved with something like this I just found on photobucket.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/emblem/lazuli_rondoudou/blog2%20Jap/emcopshu.png?o=49

then I go to the bounty or hunting office, and sign up for a job.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

And you want DG on it why???

Gold: 0
Silver: 30
Copper: 14

The hunting office informs you of some strange predator that has been ravaging the livestock of several farmers far from town.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Posessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, and a heavy spiky mace

Something like it I don't want any initials on it. anyway, I go to search for the predator, vial and mace at the ready

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.

"Well duh, of course its magic, but how? How did you tie a line to my shadow? Did you do it literally?" I sigh and put my head down. " Sorry, this all comes to a rush to me. I didn't know that controling the shade was a magic, let alone that probably no one even heard about it ."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield.

You make camp for it is a long way on foot.

Very carefully. I scryed for it and used the shadow of a rope to gently draw you here. Yes. Not the shade, but the shadows. Living things can be so manipulated but not that which has never drawn breath.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name: Alphazar
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Focus: Necromancy
Master's name: Azrael
Spells: Arcane Poisoning
Silver: 1
Copper: 5
Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger.

I thank them one last time and go back to my master.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

"Ah, very interesting" I walk around, examining things. "So can you teach me? Of course, there's nothing free in this world so if you want something i will help you in return of teaching me." I walk back to the chair and sit down. "So when does my apprenticeship start?"

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger.
Debts: The family that rescued you.
Favors: None

You search for your money to repay them but find that it was lost in the fight with the bear. You remember that you owe them a debt that must one day be paid.

Debts: None

It started when I led you here. You will find that even if you didn't want to assist me in an endeavor you will be compelled to do so anyway. However you won't want for anything. Let me show you to your room.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

I follow him until we reachs door. He opens it and i see a wide room inside it. "Thank you," i walk toward a bed and sit on it."this room is better than my room in my orphange." Then under my breath i add. "the orphsnsge thst shunned me away."

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

I make sure to rest, I kill a few rabbits which I cook, and then, after sunrise I head back on the hunt.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I go back to the forge and ask if I can have an apprenticeship.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Gold: 7

Your master tosses you a small bag of coins and it clinks as you catch it. You can spend it on most anything you wish, however I would not visit the brothel rooms if I were you unless you want to pick up some fanciful new disease.

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

Unfortunately during the night you were awakened several times so you are quite groggy when you set out. A small dog approaches you from the west.

For now you are only able to pump the bellows.

Showing 166-180 of 308