ForumsGames[dup] MW2 :Your Best Tactics In Free For All...

127 53271
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Hey guys.
This topic is for you to share with other users your tactics on Modern Warfare 2. Show us your best tactics!

• 127 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

joshar04
you mind giving me your GT, so I can check if you are lying or not? thanks.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

silenced FAMAS

is a bad weapon in general. not only is it weak but extremely inaccurate when it is silenced. overall the famas is a bad gun in general, it is the weaker version of the M16A4.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

is a bad weapon in general. not only is it weak but extremely inaccurate when it is silenced. overall the famas is a bad gun in general, it is the weaker version of the M16A4.

actually the Famas is very acurate, even with the silencer, and it only takes 1 burst=3 bullets with the silencer to kill a guy, and it is more accurate than the M16A4, weaker yes, but if you have good aim like I do then use Famas cause it's faster. M16A4 is a good gun also, but more for people who don't have good as aim and can't land all 3 bullets on the enemy
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

1 burst=3 bullets with the silencer to kill a guy

not without stopping power. if you hit neck or above you could kill the person in theory (2 bullets landing) but while you are being shot at, you would need to straif throwing off your shot.

the famas bullet damage is around

30-40 (MP)

where as the M16A4 is around
60-70 (MP)

The FAMAS has a slower reload, faster burst-fire and longer time between bursts than the M16A4. These differences make the FAMAS weaker than the M16A4 at close and medium range (where quickly adjusting aim between shots is important) It is the same accuracy as the M16A4. Usually the M16A4 is used to take out multiple contacts because as the famas is moved around the accuracy lowers 34-45% (yea, my team spaded this when we took a break from halo 3)

even though the famas has 0 sway and a .2% recoil, there is still a reason why it is unlocked at 1 and the M16A4 is unlocked at 40.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

yeah, you're right about all that. For me though, and I don't know why, I'm really good at using the Famas. I've gotten 11 nukes using the Famas, and usually my k/d for each match is 10+ or above using it, and when i tried using the M16A4, I got like -5 k/d. Guess it's just my preference. And btw, if you want, add me on Live, my gamertag is "YouGotSniped94"

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I've gotten 11 nukes using the Famas

I would have gotten 33 nukes by now, if I decided to waste my killstreak unlock on a nuke.

best game I went 88 and 5 with a barret 50 cal, on domination on quarry.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

dam nice. After i got the 11th nuke, i took off the nuke and put it on predator missile, cause that's more fun for me.
best game i ever had was 73 and 4 on Domination Highrise with silenced Famas

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

UMP 45. w/Red dot sight helps me kill

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

With a small magazine.

You can unlock a piece of equipment that allows for larger clips.

My favorite weapon is the ACR.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

No offense but you must have really bad aim or are very inaccurate if you're saying the Famas is bad. If your fast and have good aim, the Famas kills like no other weapon in the game. Two bursts to the chest, one to the head. On an open map its great.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

On an open map its great.

on an open map I'd use the sniper I would go 40-50 to like 5 deaths. like on wasteland. I dunno what your K/D is but I just hit 3.1
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

On wasteland whenever I use the Famas I pwn. If you get your reticle on their head before they shoot they're dead. With the Famas its all about speed. If your fast, you'll kill. If not, you'll hate the Famas. Pretty simple.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Use this kill streak:

5 kills- predator missle
7 kills- harrier airstrike
11 skills- chopper gunner

Once you get the missle, its ususally all over... 50% of the time you can get at least 2 people with the predator, and then you've got harriers... Get a few people with the airstrike, and then the harrier can usually take the rest of the people out...
So really, after you get harriers, just camp in a corner, and You'll probably get chopper gunner without having to kill anyone yourself...

Also, a pretty good class for this killstreak is this:

M16 with Grenade Launcher
model 1897 shotguns akimbo

Scavenger
Danger close
Ninja

M16 is so beast you don't need stopping power. If you get the 3 shots to the body, they will die unless they have painkiller... The shotguns are awesome... They are the most overpowered things in the game.

Scavenger makes it so your never going to run out of ammo, and more importantly, never run out of noob tubes.

Danger close turns your grenade launcher ito the explosion of 3 frag grenades... Its insane. Plus, the pro version gives your killstreak rewards extra damage... And that is very good for obvious reasons... It could mean the difference between getting 1 or 2 kills with your predator.

Ninja is very nice because it keeps you off of heartbeat sencors... That way, if your camping in a corner, no one with a heartbeat sensor can end your beloved kill streak becasue you don't show up on their heartbeat sensor... Causeing them to run past you thinking that your not there....

I've got ALOT of other tatics and stuff, but those are all top secreat. under a folder labled 'CLASSIFIED'

Anyway, hope i helped.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

On wasteland whenever I use the Famas I pwn. If you get your reticle on their head before they shoot they're dead. With the Famas its all about speed. If your fast, you'll kill. If not, you'll hate the Famas. Pretty simple.

Just curious, what is your K/D?
djhitman1234
djhitman1234
50 posts
Nomad

just camp and kill and dont die

Showing 31-45 of 127