ForumsGames[dup] MW2 :Your Best Tactics In Free For All...

127 53269
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Hey guys.
This topic is for you to share with other users your tactics on Modern Warfare 2. Show us your best tactics!

• 127 Replies
Blaze_6_9
Blaze_6_9
14 posts
Shepherd

well i don't really have a tactic
i'm just a very good FPS gamer
but i do have 1 tip
STOP CAMPING!!!

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

ok now im ganna be the serious one. i played in waw alot. i usually sniped but in mw2 and mw the guns are so accurate and strong its almost impossable because they can shoot back at you. anyways, now im trying out submachineguns and assault rifles. i try to play strong and defensively but when i can, i play psycologically. i try to make the enemy think that my team is comming from one side but we arent :P i also adapt to the style the enemy team is playing. i just got mw2 today so i dont know the map layouts let

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ok now im ganna be the serious one. i played in waw alot. i usually sniped but in mw2 and mw the guns are so accurate and strong its almost impossable because they can shoot back at you. anyways, now im trying out submachineguns and assault rifles. i try to play strong and defensively but when i can, i play psycologically. i try to make the enemy think that my team is comming from one side but we arent :P i also adapt to the style the enemy team is playing. i just got mw2 today so i dont know the map layouts let

or you can camp like a little Bit** and get 11 nukes like me.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I got MW 2 for Christmas yesterday, gonna learn the map layouts . . . .

I usually track people down, then maybe go Rambo if I'm on a roll. I'm attentive, so if I see someone and they don't see me I go and kill 'em. Radar is my best friend, obviously.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

1. I dont play free for all
2. try out hardcore hq,search, TD
3. I run and gun
4.p90 holo, urban(soon to be fall), slight of hand/coldblooded/ninja.

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

On wasteland whenever I use the Famas I pwn. If you get your reticle on their head before they shoot they're dead. With the Famas its all about speed. If your fast, you'll kill. If not, you'll hate the Famas. Pretty simple.

The FAMAS is the most overpowered piece of in the game. If you don't pwn with it then just sell the game because you suck.

The point: USE A GUN THAT TAKES SOME SKILL!!!
Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

I use the UMP with rapid fire and stick around corners, I don't think you can match its speed with rapid fire, also scavenger pro is needed for this set up.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

[/quote]when using the heart beat the red dots are your friends[quote]

I actually understood it haha. Go to the red dots they will help you out and help you win :P

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

My best tactic... Stay Alive Use Snipers but change spots after a few kills otherwise you will be a sitting duck!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I use M4A1 w/ Red Dot Sight it works 4 me!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

active Scrambler perk **Disables Enemies Radars** Then they are basicly blind!! Just hide around the corner then jump out machine gun them down!! And they will be like WHAT THE???

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

ACR silenced is unstoppable

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ACR silenced is unstoppable

is beaten by a scar unsilenced.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Haha Duhman you just got owned with a scar with no silencer!

Fvst6
Fvst6
4 posts
Nomad

I tend to use Tactical knife in free-for-all. The gun doesn't really matter, but I tend to use the magnum. Mini Uzi or UMP45 is my primary, but they maybe get used 2-3 times a match.

In estate camp(Yeah I know) in the back room upstairs so you have a view of both ways to get in that room. Make sure to be prone. When they come in, lunge. Best record there would be like...30-7 or 8.

Karachi basically I take control of that main building. the rest I usually run around. I do decent in free-for-all, I don't play it much but usually finish in the top 2.

Showing 46-60 of 127