ForumsSupport ForumWhat is this site coded in?

10 3548
idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

I know a lot of different ways to code many different things.

Maybe could help out with some of the suggestions that are not being taken because of the inability to code them.

• 10 Replies
idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

If I was going to 'hack' into armorgames.com.

Would I really need to make a thread about the coding of the website which makes ABSOULTELY no difference to someone who is hacking it?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't get it either, I get that you want to know how the site is programmed because you know some coding and want to help make changes and upgrades to the site, but I don't your 2nd post above, it's not nessacarily good to insult someone, he was just wondering since it is an odd question to ask
as for your question, you should probably contact one of the Admins or ask a Mod if they need any help or are willing to take in help.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

lol...man y would u want to help the site if ur not even a mod or anything? suspicious to me...ur basicly sayin. can i have ur secret stuff to ur sight =D

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

HTML and elements of XML now stop flamming each other.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

"HTML and elements of XML now stop flamming each other."

Are you sure? It doesn't get much easier to code than that.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Please, all of you, stop arguing or I'll lock the thread.
UNDERSTOOD??

And LeBronJames, what's the use of your first reply?
You must understand that if you can't answer a question, then it's preferable not to leave a comment on the thread...
Thanks

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

HTML, Javascript, AJAX, and PHP.

Please do not insult other members.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

y r we givin him the code? well if armorgames gets corrupted...i told yeah so..maybe not..but i dont no y he would want the code. Sorry for my grammar! g2g pretty soon :S

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Then I assume the forums are mostly done in php, because I am looking at code right not to do most of the things that have been deemed "good suggestions"

http://code.google.com/edu/

Is a good place to start.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

If he had the knowledge to hack Armor Games. He would know how to find what markup they are using.

Showing 1-10 of 10