ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267535
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Fasty vey very true sadly this is only incorrect for HALF the ''ros'' or just under, some of them are very quit and calm
..... however the other half are quite loud and obnoxious if you read back or keep readin you'll find out who......

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

XD

xFYCNxB33ST
xFYCNxB33ST
43 posts
Nomad

dude waldos number one and what about eddie and G23?

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

eddie sux, and G23 is not his only account name

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Best old school 1v1 has been Waldo, Sinus, Balb, Bank, Yos, and maybe also Jayden.

You're forgetting someone. Necodeus was also really good, and he was the first person to pioneer using capitalist instead of fascist or communist.

I really don't know much about the new school champions, because I haven't played Colony since the original update where Krin introduced the prides and the War Sanctum.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Also don't forget about the 1st best 1vs1 players on the very few months after Colony was released:

necodeus (mentioned)
TugtetguT
Invisifly2
Darkarchon
DeathDealer1

That's all I can remember now. Lol.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hank, you forgot Cholokid >_>

I'm not sure if anyone here'll remember me, lol. I was around before a lot of the pros here.

I remember one time, when 1v1s still counted to rank you up, I did a 1v1 against someone with YOS spectating as the other guy's partner. I was destroying him, and then YOS decided to be a d**k by 'not wanting to take a loss on this one,' so he started teching and making units and stuff. Luckily, I had pretty much already won by the time that had happened, so I didn't end up losing. But a 2v1 against YOS and another pro would've been a nightmare.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Zomg it's alt!!!!

Hai.

I don't remember many people now, forgot who was pro when I played =/

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hai lalala!

I'm trying to remember when I was pro. I was already rank 4 or 5 by late August, I know that. When was Colony released?

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Can't say how surprised I was to return to forum boards for the first time in like 2 months and find this thread still alive lol. Any of the old pros still actually play?

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Can't say how surprised I was to return to forum boards for the first time in like 2 months and find this thread still alive lol. Any of the old pros still actually play?

I'm still playing. It's too bad that I'm still busy with the 1vs1 Colony tournament. People aren't playing their group stage rounds. They're just delaying the Quarter-Finals chart, but oh well.
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

Ahh its a sad time for old pros lifemaster, were a dieing breed. Waldo, guppy n you quit. 0mgaguest goritumo and Ghzsure dont even show up, me n Lordi see each other every once in awhile, seeing peggster is always a rare occurance, and im lucky if i run in to hootie. Darknature is pretty active youll be able to find him most the time.I myself am rarely on like a total of 3-4 games a week.

dude445
dude445
9 posts
Nomad

i think dude77 is he won alot like 64 and lost 92 i think he is rank 10 but some guy lied and got kick out of clan

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ok like to point out eddie is potentially goin ''ro'' but he definetly does not suck and basically almost none of the old legends play maybe a handful every 3 weeks

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

Dude77 wasnt really that pro last time i played him... hes one of those guys that only wins cuz they kno how to make spec ops.

Showing 316-330 of 1443