ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267517
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I remember playubg sinuscontrol when he was only rank 1 or rank 2 . . . I was like 'oh, that's a funny username.'

ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

You people are forgetting about SpeakerForTheDead...

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

lols you cant nominate yourself dude i kno your alt.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

How much history does he have, good player in all but...

ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

Lolz. I didnt knw i was Speaker...

xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

OMG ForbiddenOne is Speakerforthedead??? That is the weridest thing I have ever heard.

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

i cant believe cholokid is mentioned so much
he SUCKS at colony >.>

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

ehh he has good micro, just doesn't know the newer builds. Yeh but i don't get why hes so famous... he doenst even play anymore.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ummmmm i've been playing for a while and only vaguely remember a cholokid soooooo........
and i dont see a cholokid play NOW sooooooo.....
why is he mentioned..... at all

ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

Derp.. I didnt know i was Speaker... LOL

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Cholokid was the best player of old school generally ._.

GeneralSniper
GeneralSniper
64 posts
Nomad

Eddie your not.

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

ehh sorry Forbidden one i kno your an alt of someone i knew, but i cant remember. Too many names. And i dont think cholo was the best of old school... i mean even im considered old school and i could beat cholo. I only beat cholo cuz he quit and doesnt kno that the game has progressed into better builds tho. Cholo was more like best of prehistoric colony i would say.

I think colony can be divided into 3 ages of best players- Prehistoric pros would be like Cholo and YOS or Jayden, these guys were thought to be like god at colony when the game first came out,

old school would be Waldo and his crowd,such as Bleu or Lordi

And newer pros would be like mazer or UNVG or Speakerofthedead.

Im not listing everyone but this is like a generalization of the best through their times

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ummmmm listen some of u might not understand this but that IS MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NECK GNR wowwww since when was this guy the best plzzzzzzzzzz i didnt write on this forum to hear jokes(but that was a good one) anyway the question remains. And this form of debate is getting us nowhere so i propose we make a poll of ten people sayyy the TOP TEN PEOPLE and have a VOTE on who is the best, then it will be decided

SpeakerForTheDead
SpeakerForTheDead
50 posts
Nomad

You have make it clear if you are doing best Player in colony ever or best player now.

Showing 331-345 of 1443