ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267322
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

Fasty Guppy does not gltich... hes an old school pro from 4.8 and just started today. when i say old school pro i mean he was the best. He played waldo lifemaster me n some others and we became teh best of the time.

Now considering that he just came back today in the game since he quitted in 4.8 he doesnt even kno that there are glitches im pretty sure its impossible for him to gltich and you jsut got beat by pure skill.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I think colony can be divided into 3 ages of best players- Prehistoric pros would be like Cholo and YOS or Jayden, these guys were thought to be like god at colony when the game first came out,

I was a prehistoric pro . . . I just haven't logged in since the prehistoric age >_>
GuppyMan
GuppyMan
3 posts
Nomad

Ask urNOTverGOD

oops typo "urNOTvryGOOD"
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

Im the best there is, the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. If you dont like me voting for myself I dont realiy care.

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

xoxoxoxo, thats fine, as long as you dont care if no one believes you

Tzo
Tzo
1 posts
Nomad

ditto we dont care about your post as well cuz if you read the first page you can't nominate yourself as the best. Its not even a matter if we like it or not.

Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

Peggstah. /thread

Not including SS, Krin, Cholo, etc >.>

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

there is no best player you guys are just a bunch of idiots

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

other than my xo you fool post, i would have to agree with noobslayer. though i do say a strat is only pro if it works on normal. ( i really just say that because tank rush on eq is really noobie and common)

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

thank u

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

lol dref just because you lose it it EACH AND EVERY TIME doesnt mean you get to hate on it
and strats that only work on normal is for missile noobs -.-

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

Kracker im just never set up for it. i dont expect people to do it and thats my demise. did beat it once. normally im lazy and glitch the missles when that happens. ( btw thats only when i glitch,, that and when they do it)

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Im the best there is, the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. If you dont like me voting for myself I dont realiy care.

Lol.

there is no best player you guys are just a bunch of idiots

I agree. There are only pros that have a talent for Colony. If there were the best player ever, that person would be god.

Kracker im just never set up for it. i dont expect people to do it and thats my demise. did beat it once. normally im lazy and glitch the missles when that happens. ( btw thats only when i glitch,, that and when they do it)

Glitching against a tactic is for noobs. You realize there is a counter for that, but it has to be well done in order for that counter to work. Consider this: Just don't be lazy in the 1st place.

I'd take the forge/special operation strategy as an example. I'm still trying to find a counter to that without cheating.
Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Me - Kowaltzkie - Chess

1v1, Winner stays:

3-2-0

Interesting dont u think ._.

Chess sucked poorly =X I hope he finds back his old power tomorrow for Krucnh

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

lol noobslayer is RIGHTTTTTT beyond all reasoning but, I'd just like to point out how much of a crew hopper fasty is man.. fasty GO GET A MAN do somethin wit ya self stop suckin everybody dry ok, and Kruncher how dare i,, plz U BRAG ABOUT HOW GREAT U(THINK)U R AND HOW U GLITCH SO DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT....
beyond all that NOOBSLAYER IS RIGHT THIS LIL GAME GONE TO ALMOST EVERYONES HEAD I'VE BEEN SEEING IT FOR A WHILE BUT NEVER SAID ANYTHING THIS WHOLE CALLING URSELVES PRO OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER ''THING'' IS STUPID(besides in a REAL fight all u KIDS would get hurt fightin me) so just enjoy the game, plus kruncher arent U LIKE 29 OR SOMETHIN LOL THERES A BUNCH OF TEENS ON LMFAO GNR MY DUDE anyway its a game jus have fun

Showing 361-375 of 1443