ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267284
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

G23(on waver)
lordiano
PredaDerp
Bankhead
SpeakerForTheDead(somewhat new)
KrackerPacker(gay.also sucks dic*s for pennies)
ForbiddenOne(on waver)
AnbuHank
zing13(kinda new)
DN
Waldo
iTerminate(new entry, also unseen)

keep adding folks, srry to post so much but this is the ''list'' i've been talkin so much about

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

iTerminate is not unseen
your just blind -.....-
and colony isnt 2 years old -........-

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

O_O endscape didnt know he was blind ooooooooo ........
cooooooollllllllll im Stevy Wonderrrrrrrrr and as i've said b4 endscape remembers being a senor in middle school playing this.. and now endscape is a sophmore ..... tru ive also said my memory is terrible butttt thats wat i remember

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

well then....
your memory is REALLY terrible
im positive this game didnt come out 2 years ago -....-

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

KrackerPacker(gay.also sucks dic*s for pennies)

Lol. I can't believe you've added that detail.

im positive this game didnt come out 2 years ago -....-

It came out about 1 year ago. It was 1st made about 1.5 years ago. I played Colony since it came out. The people who played since it was made are beta testers.
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

It was probably the summer of your 8th grade year.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

hmmmmmm srry endscape really does have bad memory...
but heres a good thing i think im a record holder i once forgot something i thought to myself a second later......so.... yeah... beat that..(and no endscape is in noooooo way a beta tester in fact i do remember that the game was out for some time before i got interested that much im sure of, back then i used GeneralHarfang)

SpeakerForTheDead
SpeakerForTheDead
50 posts
Nomad

Some what new? Ive been playing colony summer of last year, I dont remember exactly when I started but I remember speed hackers and sakatas attacking the base. And Endscape i remember GeneralHarfang too. Speaker4TheDead was my 7th rank 10 account. So hes pretty new. :P

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

GUYS JUST LOOK AT THE TIMELINE BEFORE YOU PRESS PLAY IT SAYS 2009 ON IT WHICH MEANS LAST YEAR!

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

You didn't have to yell chess. Lol.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

-__- endscapes data was off srry buttt the people are right soooo if thats all we're adding then its VOTIN TIME and hank's right ya didnt have to yell...... endscape hates yelling -_-

KrackerPacker
KrackerPacker
144 posts
Nomad

ooh you were general harfang i knew you
i didnt know you very well o_O
and im pretty sure colony is about a year old and a couple months
sorreh but even if it was 1.5 years endscape still wouldnt have played it that long

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

O_O hmmmmmm -_- no obviously ENDSCAPE hasnt played long at all but the man behind endscape has for quite some time.... i could swear this game was out longer.. hmm. and is there a point to be made kruncher hmm.. are u implying that u have played beyond the 1.5 years or something......

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

didnt you guys read? i said Endscape probably remembered playing this his 8th grade year b/c it was released during summer time.

So hell think it was 8th grade year but basically the end of the year. so the summer of 2009 was the summer of his 8th grade year which makes this game a year old.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

didnt you guys read? i said Endscape probably remembered playing this his 8th grade year b/c it was released during summer time.

So hell think it was 8th grade year but basically the end of the year. so the summer of 2009 was the summer of his 8th grade year which makes this game a year old.

Ditto. Colony was made around spring 2009 or so. Those who played Colony then were beta testers. Colony was released around July, summer 2009. Those were played the game from then on were regular players. And yes. I had to repeat myself. Please don't make me repeat myself again. XP

i could swear this game was out longer..

Felt like Colony was released for 10 years didn't it? I felt like it came out 3 years ago, but it didn't. It came out about 1 year ago.
Showing 496-510 of 1443