ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267302
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

XD hahahah truuuu but id say in about august cuz i remember looking at colony for a month before playing lol ... anyway thkz for the detective work u 2 u peiced my momries better than i could.......... endscape is sad now...... but really thkz derp, and hank..... i remember both of u from back then, however hank didnt talk to much back then, anddd derp said derp alot(no homo but i loved when he did that XD it quickly became one of my favorite words)

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I did remember a GeneralHarfang. I didn't really know you that well, so I didn't talk to you. XD Not to say I hate you. I don't remember if I did play a game with you, but I think you're a good pro (not the best ^_^).

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

By the way, why are 25% of the Colony pros I know are now snotty assholes? I had a family fight for no reason because of one of them.

NiteStryker
NiteStryker
144 posts
Nomad

not me,thats for sure

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I better improve on micro and macro now. I'm getting a little worse by the hour.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

lol hank

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

OMFGG THANK U HANK SAMEEEEEEE THING I WAS THINKING back in old school colony the pros were quit everyone was humble..... for the most part even kruncher we used to i liked him back then(no homo) but things are different now why i do not know.. hmmm, and thanks for the compliment and yeah farrrrrrrrrrrr from best pro but i dont see myself as a pro rather a seasoned veteran thats all plus we never did have a match back then U WERE QUIT literally i was the loud mouth back then hahahahah i had soooooooo many fans(people who hated me) lets see 7-12 people jus didnt like and a couple dedicated fans made fake accounts with my name and said.... gay things using my name however i was always there to stop them....... good times good times

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

-_O exclude(we used to) and correction (7-12 people jus didnt like ME)

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Hank you made me lol

L28
L28
2 posts
Nomad

iTerminate is like the worst player ever..

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

You annoy SO MUCH dude pls just GTFO

L28
L28
2 posts
Nomad

G23 is by far the greatest player to walk the halls of colony! XD

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

FAIL

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

iTerminate is like the worst player ever..

G23 is by far the greatest player to walk the halls of colony! XD

This is blasphemy.
Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

chess is good :3

Showing 511-525 of 1443