ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 63568
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

Dracolich TY

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Dragon Clan: None
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: None
Enemies: None

ooc:when you say that they are sounding the horn, do you mean that they are having a meeting or something. i am not really up to date right now.

I ignored the arrows that shot at me and i ran faster than i have in years toward the moat(presuming you meant moat when you said moot) knowing that being shunned was worse than a thousand arrows being shot at you. As i arrive at the moat i wonder why did they call the horn

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Sidefuo: Your little display merely reminds the others of your exceedingly young age.

Zayrx: Another turns to you and says, "Not until the command is given."

OOC: The dragon king is currently a Fire Dragon

@ Pythagoros - If you don't know what a word means try looking it up before deciding it doesn't exist. A moot is an official gathering.

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

OOC- Are we all waiting for everyone who's playing this to get to the moot before it begins?

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Dragon Clan: None
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: None
Enemies: None

ok, i 'll do dat next time

I arrive at the moot wondering what is happening. i ask one of the council member, Sidfou what is happening.
(By the way, is it allowed to talk to another player. if it isnt allowed, i will post a different response.)

heronero910
heronero910
66 posts
Nomad

name:nero
i still fly to the king.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Glimmerwing: The elemental curses at the poor timing as you escape.

Pythagoros: You wait for the much younger Sidfou to tell you what is going on.

@ Nero, Remember this?

(post your character sheet! else your character will have the personality of a blue haired dragon lady.)

Nero flaps his wings several times but all he does is eat dust.

OOC: drummaster you are waiting for the king to call the moot to order. There is always the traditional greeting of all of the dragons before the moot itself begins.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Glimmerwing: Upon arrival you see your Silver relatives... with your mother among them.

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

OOC: The name's Sidefuo, not Sidfuo!
OOC: I'm a council member?! Awesome! Or is that bad?

I tell Pythagoras that I have no idea, but my best guess is that this is a war briefing. Pythagoras and I become friends. OOC: Hopefully?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

OOC: He merely meant that you were at the moot before him. You are too young to be of any importance to the dragon council. Note that you can also become ALLIES... Also if you turn into a NERO and don't post your character sheet you will have about as much success in your endeavors as he does in his... NONE.

As you lumber over to Pythagoras you see several of your kin as well. Many of them greet you warmly.

heronero910
heronero910
66 posts
Nomad

name:nero
you forgot adout me?

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

I ask Pythagoras if he wants to be my ally.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

nero! post your sheet. also, i can't find mine so ill drop out.

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

you forgot adout me?

Yeah nero we forgot about you. Post your character sheet or you can't play, didn't balerion say so?
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

SONIC

Name: Shadow
Dragon Clan: none.
Type: fire.
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances: Not sure...
Enemies: Not sure...

Glimmerwing: None of the dragons are sure yet why the moot is called but war and the rumor of poor health are prevalent ideas among the other silvers.

@ Nero I did respond to yours, you flapped your wings and got a mouthful of dust. I said he would still be able to play just fail at everything he tried to do until his sheet was up. Example walking forward sends him off a cliff and walking backward sends him into a field of dragons bane.

Showing 271-285 of 366