ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 63527
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

I raise my hand/clear my throat/ otherwise be recognized.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zayrx
Dragon Clan: None
Type: winged two-tailed wind Dragon
Hoard: nothing
Alliances: wind dragons, cloud dragons
Enemies: earth dragons

we have the elements and magic she thinks in her mind.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Indeed our magic is strong but do not forget the elven enchantments either. The elves have not the number of the humans but they do have the strength of will humans are lacking.

Protecting our caverns is no problem as sizable boulders can easily take care of that. Our hatchlings are always under constant guard with many lookouts so they can get away safely. A few destroyed towns will show them our power and they will as thus fear us...

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

OOC: It is intentional to have random dragons speak nonsense as everyone at the moot must have a chance to be heard.

The crowd is divided up by Draconic family and old rivalries are starting to heat up again as the discussion takes a darker mood.

IC: What need have we of a nation? Or territory is our own and we have always defended it. And armies have always fallen beneath our feet before.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zayrx
Type: winged two-tailed wind Dragon
Hoard: nothing
Alliances: wind dragons, cloud dragons
Enemies: earth dragons

what is with the dwarfes, the centaurs and the other mythical creatures? she think.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The Dwarven tribes are thus far split on what side to take, but the centaurs want no part in petty wars without them having a cause to fight for. The various sprites tend to side with whoever rules their territory, but more of them are sympathetic to our side. Humanoids have been a problem in the past and if they could be convinced the problem would be taken care of fully more would flock to our valiant cause.

Zombicator
Zombicator
89 posts
Nomad

So can someone please give me a short summary of the situation right now so I can jump in? Looks like a cool RP!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

@cyancanine402: what make you with my character sheet? have you not own ideas?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

@Zombicator: we are all on a moot because the dragon king called us to dicuss about the war we will have with the humans and elves.

Dragoryx
Dragoryx
51 posts
Nomad

what is with the giants, the minotaurs and the nymphs? and what is if we lose? he think.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: Sidefou, Dwarf
Enemies: Elves, waffles, pancakes, french toast

I clear my throat to be recognized

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The Giants are always ready for bloodshed, but their numbers are much reduced. Nymphs cannot leave the land to which they are bound. The Satyr is much to self involved to worry about other's concerns.

OOC: Minotaurs I always found disgusting so they don't exist.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Lol with all the chaos of the last couple posts, just go ahead...

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: Sidefou, Dwarf
Enemies: Elves, waffles, pancakes, french toast

"Humans and elves have evolved since the past and the rate is quite amazing. Some arrogant dragons here would say 'Bah! We are older than the land itself. How could such small creatures bring us to our knees?' Well let me tell you how. AS Glimmerwing has said, they have many artificial weapons of war. I heard they have made intense lights that can burn and cut through objects. I heard they have made explosives so huge that it can bring mountains to the ground. And we have been in many wars against them in the past. That means they might know our strategies and battle ways. This means we have to change. We have to evolve. We have to be ready for the worse. I say if they can evolve so can we. I am talking sneak attacks, patrols, and attacks from air. I am saying we should create better ways to stop them and their kind from waging war at us, the dragons, beings created from all elements. I also think that the dragons should negotiate with the humans and elves for a last time to see if this war might stop."
I pause and then, in a lower voice, i say with respect
"Dragon King my speech means nothing like the sand we walk on unless you approve of it and now i shall wait to hear your thoughts. And whatever you say will shall be for the best of your people, so know i shall be quiet to hear your thoughts."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I heard they have made intense lights that can burn and cut through objects. I heard they have made explosives so huge that it can bring mountains to the ground.

Think Middle Earth... no explosions.

There is no way peace can come, blood has already been shed.
Showing 316-330 of 366