ForumsForum GamesDragon Rampage

366 63525
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Some people want to raise dragons, some want to ride them, but some want to BE THEM. The Great Wryms have caverns scattered all over the known and unknown world. Clans come together during mating times and for war against the lesser races. It has been a long time since the last war, but trouble is afoot and the elves and humans have been massing armies. The dwarves have kept to themselves and still send their yearly tributes, something the ground and tree dwellers quit doing years ago. If it is a war that they seek they shall find more than they expected.

Name:
Dragon Clan:
Type:
Hoard: A tiny pile of gems
Alliances:
Enemies:

• 366 Replies
drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

Sidefuo sits in silence, brooding, then shouts out, "I propose a massive invasion of the elven and human lands in two days at midnight! They will be caught off guard and we will totally destroy them! I also propose a task force be created to assault the elven and human leaders' castles at the same time. The assassination and loss of their leaders will throw them into confusion and we will be able to take back what is rightfully ours! It is either that, or we flee to unknown lands, and become nothing more than myths, legends, and stories. What do you say?"

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

Is there a free spot? I would like to join.

Name: Othynuus
Dragon Clan: Corragel O' Kethum
Type: Mountain Dragon
Alliances: Not sure...
Enemies: Not sure...

I hope this is ok?

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

Sidefuo then wonders if Glimmerwing's sudden loss of their (boy or girl?) chin was a good thing or a bad thing.

Dragoryx
Dragoryx
51 posts
Nomad

some elvs can use magic and some humans too. I have a human necromancer secretly observed how he revived dead warriors and make them his servants. if we revive the dead and make them us our servants, then we have more allys. if the elvs allied itself not yet with the tree folk, we should do it. otherwise we need more fire-breathing dragons. phoenixes would be in this case also good allys. and if the elven druids have animals on their side, we need beast dragons to protect our young dragons better because then we have animals under our controll too. are the giants on our side?

ooc: give it in this game gargoyles, golems and demons?

my brother xAyjAy helped me with all this text.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

We will never turn to necromancy to wage warfare. Such abomination is not part of our way. Indeed some of our fallen have been revived by the dark arts but it is unnatural and to be avoided at all costs.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Dragon Clan: None
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: Sidefou, Dwarf, tacos, burritos
Enemies: Elves, waffles, pancakes, french toast

I yell out loud " I propose we should declare war to waffles and pancakes and all breakfest pastries. To do this we should ally with the burritos and nachos and tacos. WHO"S WITH ME! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i couldnt resist

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Way to kill the conversation...

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

Name: Othynuus
Dragon Clan: Corragel O' Kethum
Type: Mountain Dragon
Alliances: Not sure...
Enemies: Not sure...

So, is someone continuing this thing?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

As long as zak doesn't play the idiot again. If he can't remember that he will be ejected from the game.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Pythagoros
Dragon Clan: None
Type: Shadow Drake
Hoard: A small pile of gems
Alliances: Sidefou, Dwarves
Enemies: Elves

occ: sorry, i guess i cant control myself at times and i hope that doesnt really interfere with the moot

Dragon King, sorry for interupting,but may i ask that you show us your plan and the overview of the war before you are
open to suggestions

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Name: AAA
Dragon Clan: Unknown
Type: Inter dimensional Dragon
Alliances: Creatures Unknown and Unseen
Enemies: Creatures Unknown and Unseen

I am somewhat of a dragon. I live in different dimensions and change from time to time. I saw there is a war starting here so I'm up for a little excitement.I see all and know all. I prefer not to use my ULTIMATE powers but I can use them if I have to...
I can teleport to anyplace at anytime so beware...

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

AAA floats through the outer reaches of space watching the dragons, waiting...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

-facepalms- this is why i left, because people was being complete idiots.

drummaster
drummaster
44 posts
Nomad

I liked this game at the beginning, but now it is going downhill.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

it's going down hill because of the ammount of idiots playing it..... maybe if they go away it'll go uphill again.

Showing 331-345 of 366