ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 255511
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
zoro2
zoro2
5 posts
Nomad

wow

Zokr
Zokr
4 posts
Peasant

yeah... quickscope for nobs...
i love MW2 to, and my favorite map is higrise folowed by terminal

Zokr
Zokr
4 posts
Peasant

I realy think that mw2 needs an update, because its better than mw3 or blackops, but it needs somethinks new in online matches, im talking about votes to decide the map, an improvement that "host migration" an other thinks like that

Zokr
Zokr
4 posts
Peasant

and*

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

yeah i agree they should still work a bit on black ops and MW2 they're both better than MW3 i haven't played MW2 recently because the CD broke so i don't know when the last update was but they need to work on it or something

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I realy think that mw2 needs an update, because its better than mw3 or blackops

They don't update/fix their previous games because not as many people would buy the new ones.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

i'm going out today to replace my old copy, just saying. and i hope that they make a version of all or at least some of the current call of duties for the Xbox720

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ha i played mw2 a few days ago and its full of..
whiny little kids
noob tubers from acrose the map who get nukes
hackers
its a lot harder then i rember :P its waaay harder than mw3. its so weird.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

yeah it's harder than MW3, i just wish they were all n00b tubers like they were for you, when i played almost everyone was a sniper with the intervention and 1/4 of them probably were quickscopers maybe it was the time of day i was playing on i certainly hope so but i guess we'll see today

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Um..... Spike? Rage much?

I played this at my friends house. It was good but too easy. The single player has a good story but the multiplayer consists of nothing but little kids.

Showing 1471-1480 of 1600