The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHair

45 6853
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

has anyone ever gotten out of the shower dried off there hair and fet it then thought... "omg my hair is delicious"

if so how often??

i usually get this maybe 5 times a month

• 45 Replies
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

this has never happened to me.

It will never happen to me.

This makes no sense to me :P

ruby99
ruby99
3 posts
Nomad

I really get where you're coming from here. I mean, I think this every day. My hair is really delicious.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

What is the point of this thread, exactly?
You could have done something like, "What do you feel about your hair?" or maybe, "If you could have one hairdoo the rest of your life, what would it be?"
instead of:

"omg my hair is delicious"
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

What is the point of this thread, exactly?
You could have done something like, "What do you feel about your hair?" or maybe, "If you could have one hairdoo the rest of your life, what would it be?"
instead of:
[quote]"omg my hair is delicious"
[/quote]

You're just jealous cause you didn't think of it first.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I have a buzz cut, I don't really think I've ever gone - "Oh my god, this is delicious". Although, I think I know what you mean. Do you mean, when you dry it and run your hand through it, it feels warm and toasty or what? Because - that I've felt, yet, buzz cut.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Uh... What? My hair is not delicious and I don't think it will ever be. This is such a pointless thread. Maybe if we discussed what our hair is like (short, long, buzzed, bald) this thread would not need to be locked by a moderator.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Hair is dead so it cannot be delicious.

Unless delicious means "soft" then I am very confused.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

like you know u get out of the showers... runs ure fingys through ya hair and be like "WOW" or in my case "my hair is delicious... all thick and luscious"

either you dont run your fingers or even feel your hair then you probably have had this experience.

and please dont hate on my thread. the point of it is, i want to know if you all have had the same feeling ive had were your just feel like u love your hair to the point were you say its delicious. but dont hate

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

No, I've smelt it and thought oooh it smells so good.

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

No... I have never thought of that. What makes you think that anyways?

No, I've smelt it and thought oooh it smells so good.

Oh yes. I smelled the towel I used to dry the hair, of boy it smells good .
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

has anyone ever gotten out of the shower dried off there hair and fet it then thought... "omg my hair is delicious"

Uhm, no....? I think you need some help there lol...
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

no i dont go ahead and feel your hair when you get out of the shower somtime. theres that special occasion were it feels so damn amazing that u cant help but to say somthing like "omg my hair is delicious... so thick and luscious"

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

my jew fro gets very soft after a warm shower.... o_O

is that what you mean delossantosj?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

yes lol people dont understand what delicious hair is

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

omg my hair is delicious

Apparently There was a friends cat who thought this of my hair. stayed the night sleeping on the couch. Woke up the next morning and his cat was eating my hair while I was sleeping.
Showing 1-15 of 45