Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Arcuz General Discussion

Posted Dec 16, '09 at 11:43am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

What lvl are you? And did anyone finished the game?
I am only lvl 9, and  i am in chapter 2.

Posted Dec 16, '09 at 9:22pm

zingaro

zingaro

1 post

i'm level 14, chapter 3.
i use falchion, pure strength at first but now investing some points on agility and constitution since the higher level monsters' attacks are too strong, sometimes 2 hits and i'm already dead.

my stat now:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1571/arcuz01.jpg

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 2:01am

guaplei

guaplei

6 posts

i am lvl 10 and chapter 2
my stats is based on constitusion and strengh

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 2:03am

quickshift

quickshift

320 posts

I'm on chapter 3 and only level 12 :(

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 2:21am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Well the point is that someone have to write a walkthrough for someone who had already beaten the game. Besides there may be riddles and obstacles that needed to be solved in an easy way

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 7:03am

Dannydaninja

Dannydaninja

876 posts

Just started... got a tiny bit bored, Sorry but 2 other really good games are out right now, Toxie Radd 2 and Back2Back... maybe when i get bored of those games i'll come back to Arcuz and see what all the fuss it about... I'm only a level 2 ROFL

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 7:07am

superpickle

superpickle

147 posts

I'm sorry but this game is too hard; the monsters you come up against in chapter II are almost impossible to defeat! How can you do it? Also, I've glitched where that I'm going really slowly all the time even though i dont have a higher encumberence thingy than my strength. Help??

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 10:58am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

I am allready lvl 14 and in chapter 3 :D
It actully realy easy.

If you are in lvl 10-12, then just go to the main quest. when you done with it, you allready gained 1-2 lvl ups. from that point it easy :)

Posted Dec 17, '09 at 8:01pm

emrecicek

emrecicek

1 post

Which weapon type is best guys? axe, scimitars or swords? (consider special attack as well, i think sword's special attack is a little bit weak while scimitar's special is amazing)

Posted Dec 18, '09 at 3:52am

DSM

DSM

799 posts

Which weapon type is best guys? axe, scimitars or swords?

i dont know which one is best, but all i know is, that you get a lvl 17 scimitar, with hight level magic, in chapter 3.

Reply to Arcuz General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!