ForumsForum GamesI. E. D.

203 42035
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a member of one of two armies: Americans or Insurrectionists.

This game is called IED for two reasons. As someone in a demolition group, your job is to Infiltrate-Eliminate-Demolish, and terrorists like blowing crap up with Improvised-Explosive-Devices.

Char Sheet:

Name:
Callsign:
Class:
Squad: (ie. Alpha, Bravo... Zulu; I'll assign it, but tell me whose team you want to be on so that I can put people together)
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Equipment:

Callsigns can be anything you want, but they usually refer to your job (ie. a medic could be "Doc"[stupid example, I know])

Classes Weapons and Equipment are:

Class- Infantry
Main- HK XM8, HK416
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

Class- Grenadier
Main- HK XM25 IAWS
Secondary- Beretta M9, MP9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), M18 Claymore, Med Kit

Class- Demolitions
Main- M32 MGL
Secondary- MP9 (Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger & AT4-CS on special missions )
Equipment- M18 Claymores (x4), Fragmentation Grenades (x2)

Class- Sniper
Main- Barrett M107, M110 SAAS
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

Class- Support
Main- M249 SAW
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Med Kits (x5), Frag Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade

--------------------------------------

If you want to know more about what weapons you are using, you can google them, or go to militaryfactory.

Also, I know I haven't posted anything for the Insurrectionists. It'll be harder for me to get info on them, so tell me if you want to join them.

• 203 Replies
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
You can change your active call-sign at any time after a mission, and the same goes for your weapons, and you get your equipment re-stocked.
You didn't see the guy in the building, but you roll over and see the silhouette of a figure standing next to your teammate.
You have the perfect shot on him, and take it, but the bullet jams in the barrel, and the bang startles the gunner. He turns to shoot you and is shot in the stomach after Blue yells out your name. A plane soon sets down 20 yards away from you. What now?
---------------------------------
Blue-
He turns away, startled by a close gun-shot, and you manage to stumble away from him. You call for Firestorm, and make a well-aimed shot at the insurgent, wounding his stomach, and causing him to fall to the ground. He isn't dead, so you could interrogate him... since your last hostage is dead now. A plane sets down outside of the warehouse, near to Moat. What do you do now?
Jumpy-
You don't actually see him, but you know that he was reported to be at the warehouse. I'm guessing that by "Tangoes", you mean the people in the parachutes. They saw you running toward the warehouse, and one holds up a handgun and yells something indistinct, which sounds like Arabic. You take cover. What now?
Also, remember to update your equipment. You no longer have your claymore.
Sloth, Aroura-
He doesn't reply, but instead takes cover. What now? (since you made a simple post, there isn't much that you chose to do, except wait for a response, so...
Pie-
Your random firing has some effect, but when you attempt to move Hakon, the insurgent comes back out and suppresses you.
You continue to fire from cover, and hit one of them twice, and the other once. You presume that they are dead, but manage to keep your eye on the door. You get Hakon well hidden and don't see any enemy movement.
You can heal him now, or you can also check to see if the enemy is dead first to be safer. What now?

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Name: Obadiah (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Jumpy
Class: Sniper
Squad: Bravo
Main Weapon: M110 SAAS
Secondary Weapon: Beretta M9
Equipment: Smoke Grenade

I look for any exits out of the building, or any rooms.

Aroura
Aroura
51 posts
Nomad

Name: Joseph McCoy (Pvt.)
Callsign: Ghost
Squad: Foxtrot
Main Weapon: Barrett M107
Equipment: M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

"I guess he's not frmo the military, might aswell admit we are. We are part of the U.S. Armed forces, Foxtrot squad."
*Dive behind cover (Just incase)*

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Jumpy-
You are in a hallway, with doors to your right, left, and fore. You hear a yell, and it once again sounds like Arabic. You can't tell where it is coming from, but you think it is coming from ahead. What do you do now?
-----------------------
Ghost-
He doesn't respond, and you peek your head over the roof's short wall. You see his foot poking out of the doorway that he didn't close behind him. What do you do?

Aroura
Aroura
51 posts
Nomad

Name: Joseph McCoy (Pvt.)
Callsign: Ghost
Squad: Foxtrot
Main Weapon: Barrett M107
Equipment: M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

"Wait, or we fire!" (English this time please?)

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I go into the room to the right, bringing Sgt. Jackson with me. I am very careful though, and I look for anything moving.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Name: Bob Smith
Callsign: Pie
Class: Infantry
Main Weapon: *Steyr AUG, HK416
Secondary Weapon: Ruger MK3
Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

Check if they're still alive.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Name: JJ Carson (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Firestorm
Class: Infantry
Main Weapon: H&K 416
Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit, G36

I'll pick up the injured insurgent, haul him into the helicopter and get out of there.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Ghost-
You yell again, and he doesn't seem to hear you. You can continue waiting, or take action.
-----------------------------------
Sloth-
You follow him, and he doesn't stop moving. He enters a door to the right, and then his footsteps stop and you hear clicking.
Jumpy-
You don't have Sgt. Jackson, but you enter the door, and see eight insurgents in it. They immediately point their guns at you. What now?
Pie-
You move towards the door. One of the men is lying dead in the corner in a pool of blood, but the other isn't to be seen. There is a door ahead of you. What do you do?
Firestorm-
You pick up the hostage, and report back to the helicopter. The man standing next to it asks for a full report.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I jump back out into the hallway, and go as fast as I can outside to where I started. I also leave a smoke grenade behind to confuse the eight insurgents.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Blue-
You explain the situation to Firestorm. Now what?
---------------------------
Jumpy-
You sprint out into the hallway, but a bullet hits your boot, and causes you to stumble into someone waiting outside. Now what?
---------------------------
Sloth-
The man that you were following ran out of the door, and stumbled into you. You can clearly see the Bravo sigil, and his nametag says Obadiah. What now?

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I raise my secondary weapon and shoot if it's a tango. Then I crawl to the nearest room.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Blue-
Oh, ok. Sorry. I was wondering why...
Anyway, he listens intently, and then pulls a squad off the helicopter. He then asks you if there were any other enemy locales that you saw, but didn't attack.
-------------------------------
Jumpy-
You notice that he is wearing American patches, and hesitate... (wait for Sloth to post)

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Say, "HELP! I'VE BEEN HIT IN MY FOOT, AND THERE ARE 8 TANGOS RIGHT BEHIND ME! SHOOT'EM!!!"

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Blue & Firestorm-
He tells you and Firestorm to come witth him after restraining the hostage in a seat.
You go over to the building across from the warehouse, and hear a gunshot. The Sergeant tells you two to cover the door from either side, and he moves in. You look around the hallway, and instantly see two American soldiers. You identify one as Jumpy, and the other as a Foxtrot member. The gunfire is coming from the door next to them. What now?

ALSO, you are allowed to change your class, but remerber that though snipers may not be needed on one mission, on another they may be a neccessity.

Showing 76-90 of 203