ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge Of War 2

98 66858
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Ok so heres my walkthrough for Age of war 2 please tell me if there is something wrong with it.Its only a short walkthrough that wont take much of your time. Oh and medium and easy are the same strategy

EASY
Note: THIS IS VERY SHORT

Ok as soon as you start age of war 2 on diffuculty easy Upgrade support range twice. Then make 10 slingers your opponent will straight away use meteorite rain if he doesn't then you win. as soon as metiorite rain comes on DONT MAKE ANYTHING. When its finished you should have 1000 money and should be able to make 10 more slingers keep making slingers when 1 of your 10 die and soon you will be at the opponents end attacking them you should have around 1500 spend that on the next upgrade for the support range.then if you get anymore money spend that on the support attacking.If you did something wrong your opponent will upgrade its no worrys all you have to do is upgrade and then use the spear Spartans for the rest of the game (upgrading attack when you have enough money)

Note: dont be scared of powerful things that will smash slingers range is more important then attack

Medium

quick and simple just do the same thing as easy most of the time you wont get up to egyptian age but if you do then you have won already since the support there are really awesome

ONLY UPGRADE THESE 3 THINGS during the game and unless these are fully upgraded don't do anything else

support range

support attack

income level (this is Egyptian age if you didn't do all of it the way i said)

Note: for medium i will say that when the egyptians/medieval use their special you should stop making anything at all you have to have enough money make more support even though they are cheap their health is bad and they need to stay in groups of 5+

hard and insane are coming soon

Note: they may be the same strategy

• 98 Replies
Elbusto
Elbusto
1 posts
Nomad

I got it on my 3rd go with no help. I simply made a lot of wizards on the third level and just pounded them - this was at the 'Insane Level'. Pretty simple really but then again I am brilliant. I thought the game was too easy.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

This game is pretty difficult for me!

IDKdoubletime
IDKdoubletime
40 posts
Nomad

You just gotta put the most powerful person on top and put 2 far range people be hide them

Vree
Vree
2 posts
Nomad

I've never once seen the futuristic age

I usually start owning the AI at Egyptians (anti-armor and support spoecializing, 2 Anubis (dirt cheap compared to other ages) in front and 3-4 priests in the back, if you have reached the best range for support and best armor for anti-armor then there is practically not hing that can stop this meat wall + parallel damage dealers combo). I always spend my exp quickly when I realize that enemy HP is almost gone, skip Medieval and go straight into Modern. At this point the enemy is usually still stuck at Medieval so I win anyway.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

there are ALOT of topics about Age Of War 2, why to make another one

slydunan
slydunan
1 posts
Nomad

Ok here is my Strategy for late-game win. works almost everytime.
Concept: Turret hug and use infantry for tank. Use special when needed to save or for income burst. Hold out until late game and then save for two Gods.
Early Game: Build an egg tower and up your infantry armour. Keep making infantry to keep the enemy out of range of your castle but within range of your turret. Try to upgrade money as soon as possible and 1 lvl each of turret atk/range. If units die easily, up armour too. Save for another tower slot and build an egg tower there(don't evolve yet because egg towers rape).
Mid: Try to save for another egg tower(3 in total) and then evolve whenever possible. Don't get rid of egg towers until the second to last evolution, where you get the double rocket launchers. You can get one of those until you evolve one last time.
Late Game: In the final evolution, keep using your infantry to tank and turret hug to gain income. Sell your egg towers for the better towers and buy max your tower slots. As with before, use special when necessary and max money, infantry armour, turret atk/range, and buy God upgrade. Once you can get two gods, send them at the same time with as many anti armours as you can make. Upgrade at least one lvl of the anti armours and use special to clear defenders.
If you do this right, it might take a while, but it will work on any mode.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

Do you know how I played It was easy
I trained one melee fighter and two range fighters.these are cheap and give more gold and exp. with these first I upgraded range stuff.then I did that with the whole game.After I have enough I trained the big guy like dinosaur guy in place of melee

sharkbait459
sharkbait459
13 posts
Nomad

I found a weird glitch that no one else has mentioned. In the 4th and 5th ages, you have to unlock the anti-armor, right? Well, you can actually just make them without buying the upgrade at all. This ONLY works when the unlockable is the anti-armor. I have tested it out on multiple websites and all the difficulties.

Jon873
Jon873
51 posts
Nomad

I mostly make a lot of armor troops

Kefiros
Kefiros
1 posts
Shepherd

1 melee + 2 ranged is a good strategy, but only on easy-normal modes. On hard it doesnot work...What about insane - i scare to play in it =))

erkuther
erkuther
1 posts
Nomad

This is not that tough to beat on Insane

1: build a tower and egg turret
2: Spam support units and make range upgrades when you can
3: Continue to spam support units and make damage upgrades when you can
4: sell you previous turret and keep upgrading to the best you can afford
5: max out damage and range for support units and keep spamming them. I was able to beat it shortly after getting to a future tech level while the AI was still on modern.

Insane was not as bad as the original game, but you use a similar concept to beat it. Stick with support units as you can get 4-6 units firing at once when you have your range upgraded and it will give you a good cost/unit destruction ratio that should keep you in the gold. You can throw in some gold upgrades but I don't think it's really necessary.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

AOW2 Is awesome... Can't Wait for a AOW3!!

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, YOU ARE ALL SIMPLY NOT CLEVER (LUCKY) ENOUGH, TO SEE THE SOLUTION, so ill help you

Insane difficulty:

1.) Upgrade 2x support range 1x support damage OR 2x support damage
2.) Wait until enemy reaches your base AND attacks it
3.) Spam support Units, the enemy keeps attacking the base.
4.) Now you have many support units on one point, the power when they are shooting at the same time is simply giant.
5.) Try to get as often as possible many support units on one point
6.) Youll get strong enough to spam tons of priests in the egyptian age, and they have the ability, to attack enemys base also when a enemy is standing in front of it, means your Victory!

Use your special only if you get killed otherwise.

Clear enough? No infantry, no anti-armor, no heavy, no turrets, and if your good no specials, kk? I was kinda the first who beat AOW on impossible and AOW2 on insane, and you know why? Cause i love calculators and calculating, kk? kk!

~ Quicky

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

AOW2 Is awesome... Can't Wait for a AOW3!!

Sry, but our dear Louissi said he wouldnt do a AOW3, but go to interactive pixels where he informs his fans about his next projects...

http://interactive-pixels.net/
Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

I found the best strategy to be infantry, support, infantry, then support and so on until the last two ages (modern and future). It's much cheaper then the best unit (armor) and infantry followed by support can do as much damage as an armor unit.

You never beat insane, i see that, noob.
Showing 46-60 of 98