Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age Of War 2

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 9:36pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

"in the beginning*
Tip, in insane, if they get 4 plasma cannons, you are probably SCREWED.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 9:41pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

the egyptian age is technically the beginning i caught up to him finally on the egyptian age and completely upgraded support then i just quickly past the 4th evolution then the health was 2000 i just made haps of cannons and they cleared the whole field

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 9:46pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

well since you cant edit posts im gonna say your ALWAYS screwed if the enemy gets 4 plasma cannons

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 10:04pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

well since you cant edit posts im gonna say your ALWAYS screwed if the enemy gets 4 plasma cannons

Well, yeah, when he got 4 plasma cannons out he had 130 HP left, and I was desperately trying to get a hit on base, and it took a lot of  ASCs, Spider Blades, Cyborgs and Death rays to even touch the base.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 10:23pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

Well, yeah, when he got 4 plasma cannons out he had 130 HP left, and I was desperately trying to get a hit on base, and it took a lot of  ASCs, Spider Blades, Cyborgs and Death rays to even touch the base.

have you tried mad scientist it has good range and can be devasting when upgraded

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 10:29pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Nah, they fire too slow and have too low life, when they approached the plasma cannons they got owned in like 2-3 seconds.

Posted Jan 10, '10 at 10:42pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

how about saving up and getting a god's wrath? and then putting anything with range behind it so then god's wrath takes damage whatever range you used shoots

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 12:48am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

oh i just realized how expensive god's wrath is ...unless you get 4 plasma cannons

why easy is well easy (look at the health) i upgraded range twice then rushed slingers upgraded the rest of range and then i won it gave me no challenge at all let alone thinking

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/untitled1-3.jpg

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 2:51am

Dannydaninja

Dannydaninja

876 posts

I passed the game without needing Gods Rath... just send in an army of Range units non-stop

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 5:30am

Spore

Spore

268 posts

On Easy and Medium, you did great walkthrough, and I did the same, I even beat them on Medium in the Medieval Age, but you are right, it doesn't work on Hard or Insane, so that's why you will:

1. At start
-Upgrade Support Range Twice
-Upgrade Support Damage Once
2. At Spartan Age
-Upgrade Armored Armor Twice
3. At the middle Ages
-Do Constant Upgrades at these 3 Upgrades
4. To Win
-Make Armored Unit in the front, and 4-5 Support units on the back, while the armored unit tanks, if you have good Armored Armor upgraded, he will reach the base, he won't do much dmg, but he will be tough like Rock, so while he is in front, the Support Units will fire from the back.

Reply to Age Of War 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!