ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 199581
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Well okay I guess I'll join in. What kinds of games will they be? Some games with highscores have upgrades, so they have to be purely on skill.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg, I'll join

Fun fun. ;]

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Some games with highscores have upgrades, so they have to be purely on skill.

yup thats right. i will let some upgrade games, but only if they don't have saves. Any games with saves won't be on the tourney. But some times there will be other things then highscores only.

1-Freakenstein
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Do you have to count them one by one? Because counting who is in with a post per person does not justify spamming.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Do you have to count them one by one? Because counting who is in with a post per person does not justify spamming.

k i guess...next time i will wait for like 5 people to post
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ill go for it i guess.... but what games do these tournaments consist of. do you have a list of some starters so we can practice?

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Nice idea. Just a suggestion though, I think you should increase the amount of time for submitting a score to 3 days.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

but what games do these tournaments consist of. do you have a list of some starters so we can practice?

sadly i cannot tell what game it will be before it starts. All i can tell u is that the host game for round number 1 will be in the action games.

Nice idea. Just a suggestion though, I think you should increase the amount of time for submitting a score to 3 days.

thanx and yes, i will put it up to 3 days.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I think you should increase the amount of time for submitting a score to 3 days.

Why? We're not winning anything, and staying on the same game for 3 days slows it down. It shouldn't take longer than an hour to get the basics down, either.

I'm in, despite not being very good at most games.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

3 days makes for a more competitive match, it allows both competitors, to improve at the game and post great scores, making the match much more competitive.

Trust me.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I can improve at any game in less than an hour.

Besides, unless we have an unlimited amount of entries that we can post, we only have one or two shots.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Are you going to let the players submit as many scores as they want to or is it restricted?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

We're not winning anything, and staying on the same game for 3 days slows it down. It shouldn't take longer than an hour to get the basics down, either.

Thats not the point. It's because people arnt on that much and at the same time. If they have other stuff and can't come on AG in the next hour?

Besides, unless we have an unlimited amount of entries that we can post, we only have one or two shots.

yea u only have 1 and only 1 entry so u better be careful of what u post as score.

oh and btw before i post the number of participants for now...josh are u in?
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Not sure yet. I'm busy with the Super Star Showdown tournament.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Besides, I've played in these flash game tournaments before. They take a lot of time and practice.

Showing 1-15 of 1237