ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 201011
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i was thinking should there be a prize for the person with the best score out of all the people

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i was thinking should there be a prize for the person with the best score out of all the people

not as in a prize... but like ...you get to know what the next game is before it comes out thus giving you more time
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

not as in a prize... but like ...you get to know what the next game is before it comes out thus giving you more time

nope, sry. I must be fair, right? About the prize, not this tourney, but maybe next tourney there will be a merit given out
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

nope, sry. I must be fair, right? About the prize, not this tourney, but maybe next tourney there will be a merit given out

You should give out a merit to the winner of this tournament.

Winning a flash game tournament generally isn't easy. It takes a lot of work and practice. The winner deserves an award.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Winning a flash game tournament generally isn't easy. It takes a lot of work and practice. The winner deserves an award.

glory is a good enough award for me but a prize would be cool
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

glory is a good enough award for me but a prize would be cool

I would be happy to win this as well. It would be my first non-miniclip tournament title.

But I still think the winner deserves a merit.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

ok josh is probably gonna win but anyways this is my final score good luck josh

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/obeythegame-2.jpg

1704 points and let me tell you ITS NOT FUN PLAYING IN BLIND MODE

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

You have NO IDEA how frustrating it was to get the score I just got...
I'm not sure I could go any higher to tell you the truth lol XD

I think this adds up to 577 in total score... *WHEEEZE* *PANT*

i just had to lol when he wrote that compared to everyone else
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Leo you've posted like 4 pics already.. Max is your first 2.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

huh no i havent .....the first time i clearly said (THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY) the other 2 were my entries

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

huh no i havent .....the first time i clearly said (THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY) the other 2 were my entries

Lolo clearly said you couldn't do that but ok.. o.0
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

how much time do we have left???

umyeah
umyeah
73 posts
Nomad

i think 24 hours (if it started when the first round ended)

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i think 24 hours (if it started when the first round ended)

huh? when were you here
umyeah
umyeah
73 posts
Nomad

oh i've been watching this thread for a while and i just thought that i should answer the question.

Showing 136-150 of 1237