ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 202097
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Extra round for tie breaker

Well only obvious way to go to the tie breaker is by getting all achievements. so those who are playing I advise you start to try and get all achievements. xS
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

That's not nice D:

Well either way I'm not far from having all achievements..Btw. What if everyone gets all the achievements.. then what happens?

Loloy, this is exactly why we shouldn't have these games in the tournament.

Sourwhatup, already has almost all of the achievements, which gives him a huge advantage for this round.

I just started playing and I've got so many achievements to collect, that it could take hours.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sourwhatup, already has almost all of the achievements, which gives him a huge advantage for this round.

I just started playing and I've got so many achievements to collect, that it could take hours.

Didn't you just read everything before..

You have 3 days.. maybe even 5 if Lolo decides to change it.
It doesn't matter either way, as long as you get them all.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Didn't you just read everything before..
You have 3 days.. maybe even 5 if Lolo decides to change it.
It doesn't matter either way, as long as you get them all.

But we still have to play Endless Migration right?
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

But we still have to play Endless Migration right?

true, and thats why i put 5 days. Anyways u still have a point, and yea, i think i wont put dose kind of challenge. But dun worry, this is only beta.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

true, and thats why i put 5 days. Anyways u still have a point, and yea, i think i wont put dose kind of challenge. But dun worry, this is only beta.

Ok, but even if you leave the games the way they are now, then most likely everyone (or at least 3 people) will manage to collect all of the awards, which will result in a tie-breaker round anyway.

And since all the players will already have the awards, in Endless Migration and Amorphous Plus, you will have to pick a new game for the tie-breaker.

So why not skip all that and just pick a different game, that doesn't give an advantage, to players who have played it before.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Do the screen shots just show like all of the achievements and that's it? xD

Well here are mine.. so.

http://i45.tinypic.com/b3qzkn.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/n16ivm.png

Oh and I wrote on them just so nobody could like copy it or something.. But anyways.. Just security measures xD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Wow, that's nice! And yet I've got only 0 points, never played these games. Don't think I'm gonna stay for next round, but I will try at least.

Well that's because I already had Amorphous plus Achievements.. Like half of them.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Wow, thats the best I've seen someone do on that game. I need to show this to FireTail.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Can I join in? But how do you do screen shots?

butanol
butanol
40 posts
Nomad

hey loloynage2 can I in you tournament?

bye butanol.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Wow, thats the best I've seen someone do on that game. I need to show this to FireTail.

Wow.. Are you serious. xD I've seen various people who get all the awards.

Can I join in? But how do you do screen shots?

Once the second tourney starts you can. At the Moment you can only watch.

bye butanol.

Once again no you cannot. Wait til second tourney.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

Same thing as what Agent_AAS said
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Same thing as what Agent_AAS said

Well I kind of took care of it but Ok..