ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255647
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

[quote=Foamfinger12]Wow......you have all been corrupted by the twisted truth Satan wants you to believe. If you ever read The Bible you would learn valuable things proving science and your opinions wrong while also learning valuable lessons that could change your life. Now I'm a Christian and I KNOW The Bible is 100% truth. Choose not to believe that if you want but science is finite and God and His Holy Word are not. Science will also always contradict itself. Now I'm not saying you believe in it but science says evolution took place, if so according to science characterization we would all still have characteristic of the amoeba we allegedly once were. Science will always have a way of contradicting itself. The Bible won't.[/quote]

Alright, you need some more explaining in your head.

1) How is science ever part of Satanic ways? As far as I know, Satanism is a religion, which science is not. The only thing science does is prove without a shadow of doubt how and why things appear to be as they are.

2) So in the Bible I would find solid evidence proving science wrong... yeah, never one time did I find any sort of evidence. OR CLAIMS! There are no claims against science in the Bible, what one are YOU reading? I'm a former Christian; I've read the New Testament, the Old Testament so many times, there haven't been a single verse that was leading up to that.

Now I'm a Christian and I KNOW The Bible is 100% truth.

3) Fundamentalist, you need to know that not even Christians believe the bible 100% to the last letter. There are also times when your church took out parts of the bible and even added parts in, even when it went against the word of God Himself. Where is Lilith in the bible? Is there proof that there was a woman who looked upon her dear beloved burning city and was petrified because of it? There was never an account of a man who wrestled with angels. If you follow the bible 100% to the letter, you also believe in slavery and male dominance. Now how do you feel?

4) Science ALWAYS tries to contradict itself. It is how it further betters itself. If you have one theory and it disproves another, that disproven theory will be worked upon until it is better and will be tried again. Have there been instances in which the church finds parts of the bible that aren't proven to happen or were true? No, but I do remember the church adding text in their bibles that SCIENCE had formally added first, after disproving part of the text that Christians held so dear in their minds. Science always will make itself better; Religion will stay true to their word and will be debunked endless times until their churches will add in their text what science proved correct.

5) YOU. Need to read and understand what Evolution is. Evolution's definition = change over time. You would think that after a 100 million years we would have gotten much better features than that of an amoeba. Oh wait, Christianity believes the Earth is only 6000 years old maybe that's the problem. Look, it takes many, MANY years for there to be ANY incremented change in a species. And for that to happen, they need to reproduce under the same conditions and circumstances. It goes without saying that two of the same species that are geographically isolated from each other will soon become two different species altogether, because they are under different conditions, therefore they will be reproducing for those that are most dominant over that said condition. Overtime, these two species will be different, and their characteristics will be different. They will definitely have characteristics similar, but they will become so different that they will no longer be able to mate. Amoebas just had to be under the same circumstances. They will adapt to conditions that they are under and overtime they will form incrementally-different characteristics that their former species used to have. It's not a hard concept to understand; you just need to learn it, except you didn't.

Science always contradicts itself, and Science always contradicts Religion. The former is to better itself, and the latter is to debunk Religion because it is not true. Especially their precious books.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Wow......you have all been corrupted by the twisted truth Satan wants you to believe. If you ever read The Bible you would learn valuable things proving science and your opinions wrong while also learning valuable lessons that could change your life. Now I'm a Christian and I KNOW The Bible is 100% truth. Choose not to believe that if you want but science is finite and God and His Holy Word are not. Science will also always contradict itself. Now I'm not saying you believe in it but science says evolution took place, if so according to science characterization we would all still have characteristic of the amoeba we allegedly once were. Science will always have a way of contradicting itself. The Bible won't.

This entire paragraph deserves a

http://www.grim-planet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jesus_facepalm_s.jpg

So evidence and truth are the work of Satan? If the world were like you, we would be living in the Dark Ages. Did you even look at our posts? Get your head out of your ass and get it into reality.

You are the closed minded one, for not seeing that there is a power greater than anything you could ever imagine you little mortal fool.

You are a fool for being blinded by your own fears and paranoia about hell and God. Your bias block you from seeing the evidence in front of your face. BTW, aren't you a mortal fool too? Or are you suddenly the God of Trolling?
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

You are the closed minded one, for not seeing that there is a power greater than anything you could ever imagine you little mortal fool.

Please explain how its closed minded to ask for proof before blindly believing in every baseless deity someone makes up, but its not closed minded to deny evidence against something as baseless as a deity.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Now I'm a Christian and I KNOW The Bible is 100% truth.

I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt this is false and the best you can come up with is "it's Satan twisting the truth", seriously you fail.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

deserteagle == epic win

Why thank you! I try my best.

you realize that the bible was made up by some ancient crack-head.

Cocaine wasn't around back then. Marijuana and other herbs were around however...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Cocaine wasn't around back then. Marijuana and other herbs were around however...

Perhaps opium or methane.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Perhaps opium or methane.

Opium yes, because poppies did grow in Asia minor. That drug has been an ancient painkiller.

Do you mean Methamphetamine? Methane is a kind of Hydrocarbon that pollutes the atmosphere. Methamphetamine requires some complex chemistry that would be unknown to the Ancient Hebrews. Unless their alchemists stumbled across the mythical Philosopher's Stone and turned their burnt lamb carcasses into crystal meth.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Picking off the cannon fodder. I suppose it's great fun for you guys?

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

That was not bible times.

Oh yes, bible times were when people thought the earth was flat, and people lived in huts and died at age 30. You still want to believe it's true?

What's your definition of seeing? I highly doubt that you physically "saw" a greater power. I have reasons to infer that your knowledge of this greater power derives from a simple book and the imagination of a delusional society.

Start thinking outside your box.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Do you mean Methamphetamine? Methane is a kind of Hydrocarbon that pollutes the atmosphere. Methamphetamine requires some complex chemistry that would be unknown to the Ancient Hebrews. Unless their alchemists stumbled across the mythical Philosopher's Stone and turned their burnt lamb carcasses into crystal meth.

No I meant methane. For instance it is believed methane released in the caves where the Delphic Oracle resided might have caused her to hallucinate and go into her prophetic trances.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

This is not true God created all thing is correct but we made the choice of being evil.God loves us but we have a choice to make, follow him or do evil.

If God created us and is all knowing then he did so giving us the capacity to do evil fulling knowing we would.
Besides, I do not follow him yet I still do good so it would seem clear the two are not mutually exclusive.
ZeldusTheGreat
ZeldusTheGreat
13 posts
Nomad

God would stand above such thing as good and pure,
for they are just feeble human terms. ;-)

But, hey, I'm an agnostic, I don't care.

What is to care about, is the things people
do in the names of whatever gods. And holy books,
of which religion whatsoever, are written by men.
Another problem is, there's a lack of
contemporary witnesses.

rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

This is not true God created all thing is correct but we made the choice of being evil.God loves us but we have a choice to make, follow him or do evil.

You don't have to follow any god to not be evil.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

follow him or do evil.

I don't follow or believe in God, yet I do no evil.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

I am so sorry, for I have sinned. I forgot to substitute my hug for a christian side-hug. Please forgive me, tyrannous overlord I mean god who supposedly loves us.

Wow since when did this duchebag start in on these discussions? And thats not even me trolling, that me straight up telling the truth. Only true masters of being duchebags are able to what this guy does...
But if you think im trolling, im only doing what this guys been doin for the last 10 pages or so.

Showing 556-570 of 1849