ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255726
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

So saying all Christians say "GOD DID EVERYTHING" is an ignorant Biase opinion.

There are MANY Christians that say this and they say it in 5+ different methods. There was never one time that I said that all Christians say that, just a LOT.

you should know that matter can't make itself from nothing, so how did it start exactly? We have an answer, you don't.

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. First law of thermodynamics. If matter cannot do both, then it has always been there, so it HAS to be recycled through time. The point about laws is, they have been proved to be true under many different conditions and circumstances. Here is MY theory that also goes along with other scientists' theories. There have been many other universes before this one that we have undergone now, and there will be future universes after this one is gone after 20 trillion years. All this matter that we have now is recycled over time; what we have now we will have forever. We will not get any more or any less. We all know the universe expands; evidence shows this. The only reason why there is such a theory as the BB is because since the universe is expanding now, it HAD to be shorter in length in the past. What the BB theory is all about is, it traces the universe back to when it was at its shortest length, or radius. What my theory is all about is, the universe constantly expands and retracts, forever and ever, reusing the matter that was already there to begin with. How it got there in the 'beginning'? I don't know. However, at least I admit it.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Our scientist? that is a very biased thing to say, there are christian scientist, i believe in science and hope it escalates to a point of all knowing but there are certain things like "where did the mass from the big bang(if it indeed happened) come from" questions like that no one knows the answer to for sure, so you either believe or say idk your whole life, i choose to believe in GOD and no one has ever proven him false, also there is no proof for him either, hence Faith. So saying all Christians say "GOD DID EVERYTHING" is an ignorant Biase opinion.

To say "I don't know" when we really don't is an honest answer, to make something up and claim to know is dishonest. As I said to believe something with no evidence is irrational. So if there is no evidence for God then we can't say he was where it all came from.

What part of that are you not understanding?

you should know that matter can't make itself from nothing, so how did it start exactly? We have an answer, you don't.

You don't have an answer you have a flawed assumption.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

This is an excellent explanation of the Big bang theory and how we know what we know.

Big Bang ! With Evidence

Just thought I would throw this out there since some have been arguing the facts.

the universe constantly expands and retracts, forever and ever, reusing the matter that was already there to begin with. How it got there in the 'beginning'? I don't know. However, at least I admit it.

From my understanding it is unlikely our universe will contract. However it is possible that another universe could bud off from ours starting the cycle over that way. Keep in mind my knowledge of this is very limited still and I probably missed quite a few things in there.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

From my understanding it is unlikely our universe will contract. However it is possible that another universe could bud off from ours starting the cycle over that way. Keep in mind my knowledge of this is very limited still and I probably missed quite a few things in there.

It's a very iffy theory, but it's better than 1 universe than that's it, because the universe expands so much that gravity itself cannot contain it, so everything dissipates. It's almost similar to the Atheist's theory of Hell, where nothing exists anymore and nothing ever will again.
LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

This is the reason that I am partially afraid to be in a community surrounded by people with no faith in everything: They believe in no afterlife whatsoever. Well, there is PROOF of an afterlife. There are REl pictures proven by your so called SCIENTISTS to NOT be faked, of an afterlife being called a "ghost" so there IS an afterlife. However I'm sorry to crush the dreames of 85% of the wackjobs here. No offense.

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Typo: REl was supposed to be REAL.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

This is the reason that I am partially afraid to be in a community surrounded by people with no faith in everything:

Yes I imagine for someone of such immense stupidity being around people who base there beliefs on evidence rather then nothing would be frightening.

They believe in no afterlife whatsoever. Well, there is PROOF of an afterlife. There are REl pictures proven by your so called SCIENTISTS to NOT be faked, of an afterlife being called a "ghost" so there IS an afterlife. However I'm sorry to crush the dreames of 85% of the wackjobs here. No offense.

No photo of a ghost has been confirmed to be a real ghost by science. Through scientific study we have found a number of possible causes for ghost activity, non of which are the souls of dead people.
justaroundthecorner
justaroundthecorner
78 posts
Nomad

Are you stereotyping Atheists?

Don't be such a pussy. As i recall, you once said...
Cene is probably the only pro creationist that can post intelligently. The others are deceitful, delusional, and hypocritic.
Revenge is never the answer.

Yeah, sure, then what is?
You can't disprove somthing without proof...

That is the silliest thing I have heard (or maybe i just interpreted it wrong) but you CAN prove something, but you can never "disprove" something. Besides, if you proved it, that would ruin the point of disproving it. Like you couldn't disprove flying pigs on mars unless you proved (which probably ain't gonna happen).
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

That is the silliest thing I have heard (or maybe i just interpreted it wrong) but you CAN prove something, but you can never "disprove" something. Besides, if you proved it, that would ruin the point of disproving it. Like you couldn't disprove flying pigs on mars unless you proved (which probably ain't gonna happen).

You could never disprove flying pigs on mars because they do not make and measurable impact(therefor not real), you cant disprove a lack of something.
justaroundthecorner
justaroundthecorner
78 posts
Nomad

umm... sorry, my skull is too thick to interpret such.

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

... this world would suck!

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

You have a guess. We have an educated guess.

This is the reason that I am partially afraid to be in a community surrounded by people with no faith in everything: They believe in no afterlife whatsoever. Well, there is PROOF of an afterlife. There are REl pictures proven by your so called SCIENTISTS to NOT be faked, of an afterlife being called a "ghost" so there IS an afterlife. However I'm sorry to crush the dreames of 85% of the wackjobs here. No offense.

Are you talking about the ghostbusters? WOW....I can almost hear the laughing in the background...

At least present this &quotroof" that afterlife exists. A website will suffice.

Don't be such a *****. As i recall, you once said...

I'm gonna have to ask you to refrain from swearing. Let's not make this a flame war, shall we?

I'm pretty sure the quote underneath was NOT my exact words. Twisting the truth to benefit yourself...of course.

Yeah, sure, then what is?

...Something other than revenge. As Ghandi once said, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".
ugalover132
ugalover132
28 posts
Nomad

Wow y do the same answers and questions keep being brought up??? i mean read the other post before posting.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Flag
Wow y do the same answers and questions keep being brought up??? i mean read the other post before posting.

Because most people can't get things thrue there thick sculls and hold on to the same beliefs and arguments.
foamfinger12
foamfinger12
20 posts
Nomad

Read The Bible. Genesis chapter 1. There's your proof.

Showing 526-540 of 1849