ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255784
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Because in your example, you made it so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the car to go through the drive through by making it 20 feet tall, but humans had a choice. All that was needed for us to be perfect was for Adam and Eve to NOT sin.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Because in your example, you made it so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the car to go through the drive through by making it 20 feet tall, but humans had a choice. All that was needed for us to be perfect was for Adam and Eve to NOT sin.

But as an omnipotent being, he saw what they would do, and instead of equipping them to NOT SIN, such as making them kind, then he would prevent this. Instead, he equips them with what he knows will fail. And so they failed, just as in my example.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

God gave them the CHOICE. The problem with your argument is that you want God to act like a grandma and just baby everyone.

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

See, this is what i dont get with aathiests. Why do they try to disprove peoples beliefs? if someone belives in something, leave them alone, unless they are looking for an aguement. otherwise, you probably have nothing else better to do than sit around and judge people, so try GETTING A LIFE

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

God gave them the CHOICE. The problem with your argument is that you want God to act like a grandma and just baby everyone.

A choice they were equipped to lose. Your god is omnipotent, thus knew that they would fail. If someone with better character traits was put in, they may have succeed.
Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

did you get the hint from my post 314d1?

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

God doesn't make character traits. People do. God just gives people the ABILITY to make said traits.

To Andrake: I understand where you're coming from, but that's not what this is about. This is a thread that is made for debating this, so all the atheists have every right to come here and argue with my beliefs. I argue back. If you want to argue about it, please do so in a reasonable manner.

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

okay thanks for notifying me about that....im sorta new here

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Why do they try to disprove peoples beliefs? if someone belives in something, leave them alone, unless they are looking for an aguement. otherwise, you probably have nothing else better to do than sit around and judge people, so try GETTING A LIFE

LOL

I really needed that laugh.

We argue because this is a discussion forum. Its made for the sole purpose of debating. Such is the way of teh interwebz. I like how Christians feel like they are a minority.....
TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

A choice they were equipped to lose. Your god is omnipotent, thus knew that they would fail. If someone with better character traits was put in, they may have succeed.

No one said he could see the future. They just said he knew everything there ever was. Not everything there ever will be.
Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

i like how people like you should get a girl (;

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

No offense Andrake, but please leave. And deserteagle, you're post was simply irrelevant, as I just said that. Though I wondered when you would join the fight.

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

wow man... i had no idea you were in this arguement with deserteag and me?

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

It's an open debate forum, everyone is in every debate.

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

and btw desert, i said what i said for the sole purpose

Showing 1411-1425 of 1849