ForumsForum GamesAnimal Survival (adventure) RPG

46 24628
AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

choose aan animal to survive the extiction of humans.

Name:
What Animal:
Weapon: (no guns) I mean like sharp teath, claws, sharp tails, etc.
HP: out of 100
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Habitat: forest, arctic, jungle island, ocean.
Background/History:
Etc. Anything else you want to add

Eventually you'll have to face other animals (people) you'll have to fight off other small creatures on your journey/ adventure

• 46 Replies
dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

Name:dc
What Animal:wolf
Skill:err what???
Weapon:sharp teath,
HP:100/100
Exp.
Exp.
Habitat: forest
Background/History:us wolfs have roamed the forest for years until the humans came

what do you meen by skill
Etc.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Alpha
Animal:Alpharictoraptor (Can we make up our own animals?)
Skill:Flight
Weapon:Sharp wing tips, teeth and small claws.
Exp:0/???
Habitat: Jungle island with forest with as many as 5 layers of forest in some parts with many strange creatures. No light reaches the 2 lower layers. Specks of light reach the third layer and the top two layers are constantly drenched in light.
Background/History:Was being held in a facility where many miscellaneous tests were being run on him. He has sort of, evolved from the bird he once was due to the tests.
Etc.:Has white feathers and a wingspan of 7 ft. Has sharp keratin blades on the ends of his wings and clawed feet. Has a strange bill that houses many sharp teeth.

Seems cool. Can we make up our own animals?

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

it means like what your good at after we have like 3 players I'll start. or if you start to tell me what your move will be.

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

Gold - Squire

Flag

What Animal:metal wolf
Skillack animal
Weapon:sharp teath,metal claws
Exp.
Exp.
Background/History:us wolfs have roamed the forest for years until the humans came

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

oh yes you can.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
What Animal: Dire Wolf
Skill: Pack animal
Weapon: sharp teath, claws
HP: 100/100
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Wolves have lived in many habatites all around the world until humans started over hunting them. The Dire wolf lived in the forest of North America along with the Gray wolf. The humans declared this subspcices of the gray wolf to have gone extinc some time after the last ice age. Storm is one of the last Dire wolves left living. She has hidden amoung the wolf packs who were willing to acept her. She has spent all of her life in the northren parts of USA and Canada.
Discription: Storm looks like a white wolf that has extra thik fur and is big enough to come up to a human's shoulder when she sits.

I hope there is still room.

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

yeah there is okay now you just got to tell me what your next move is and I'll tell you what happens whether you find something, battle another animal, or just explore.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Wolves have lived in many habatites all around the world until humans started over hunting them. The Dire wolf lived in the forest of North America along with the Gray wolf. The humans declared this subspcices of the gray wolf to have gone extinc some time after the last ice age. Storm is one of the last Dire wolves left living. She has hidden amoung the wolf packs who were willing to acept her. She has spent all of her life in the northren parts of USA and Canada.
Discription: Storm looks like a white wolf that has extra thik fur and is big enough to come up to a human's shoulder when she sits.

I'm hunting in the forest of Canada with 3 other wolves that have acepted me in thire pack about a year ago.

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

What Animal:metal wolf
Skillack animal
Weapon:sharp teath,metal claws,iron rich skin
Exp.
Exp.

me and the 2 younger wolves of the pack are hunting a large grizzly close to what remains of new york

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Name: DSM
What Animal: Black Lion
Skill: Death Bite
Weapon: sharp teath, Metal Bone
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Hes family was kings of all animals and was respected by them, but once human come, then they tryed to take him from the forest. and hes family attacked them, to protect him, but with no luck. They all died. He got taken away by them, and they tryed to make the ultimate specie, and they did. they made the black lion. a better and stronger version of a lion. by all the power he had, he breakt the cage and escaped. hes life mission was to take REVENGE!

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Alpha
Animal:Alpharictoraptor (Can we make up our own animals?)
Skill:Flight
Weapon:Sharp wing tips, teeth and small claws.
Habitat: Jungle island with forest with as many as 5 layers of forest in some parts with many strange creatures. No light reaches the 2 lower layers. Specks of light reach the third layer and the top two layers are constantly drenched in light.
Background/History:Was being held in a facility where many miscellaneous tests were being run on him. He has sort of, evolved from the bird he once was due to the tests.
Etc.:Has white feathers and a wingspan of 7 ft. Has sharp keratin blades on the ends of his wings and clawed feet. Has a strange bill that houses many sharp teeth.

Basically I am in the forest.

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

Storm Dragon: you find small defensless primate without a tail and feet. How are you going to attack it? ( you can also try to help it and have it join your group/pack )

Alpha791: a forest fire begins in the middle of the forest. What's your next move.

Dcoold: you find a small pond. What are you going to do?

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Name: DSM
What Animal: Black Lion
Skill: Death Bite
Weapon: sharp teath, Metal Bone
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Hes family was kings of all animals and was respected by them, but once human come, then they tryed to take him from the forest. and hes family attacked them, to protect him, but with no luck. They all died. He got taken away by them, and they tryed to make the ultimate specie, and they did. they made the black lion. a better and stronger version of a lion. by all the power he had, he breakt the cage and escaped. hes life mission was to take REVENGE!

Dont i get any options? or should i self begin with one?

I go and hunt for food

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

DSM: you find canyon with a visible mule at the bottom. What are you going to do?

Please be as specific as posssiblefor telling me what your going to do add where, how (stealth-like, etc.) with who, what are you hunting for (might not always find what you want), etc.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)

I deside to charge at it to knock it over and then snap it's neck cause while it may had been deffensless it was also missing it's feet and it's tail so it would have had a preity hard life even if the other two wolves of my pack had wanted to help me take care of it.

Showing 1-15 of 46