ForumsForum GamesAnimal Survival (adventure) RPG

46 24626
AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

choose aan animal to survive the extiction of humans.

Name:
What Animal:
Weapon: (no guns) I mean like sharp teath, claws, sharp tails, etc.
HP: out of 100
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Habitat: forest, arctic, jungle island, ocean.
Background/History:
Etc. Anything else you want to add

Eventually you'll have to face other animals (people) you'll have to fight off other small creatures on your journey/ adventure

• 46 Replies
AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

you have food for 2 nights you go back to your den and you find the primates family there to attack you. -4 HP from being suddenly attacked. What r u going 2 do?

Crashzx
Crashzx
35 posts
Nomad

Name: Pestius
What Animal:Hell Hound
Skill:sharp teeth,claws,breaths fire
Weapon:none
HP:95/100

Habitat: A Desert sometimes decends into the Underworld
Background/History: Pestius is the brother of cerebus but only has 1 head is a close realitive to Dire Wolves.
Pack:Travels in a pack with Cerebus

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
What Animal: Dire Wolf
Skill: Pack animal
Weapon: sharp teath, claws
HP: 100/100
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Habitat: forest
Background/History: Wolves have lived in many habatites all around the world until humans started over hunting them. The Dire wolf lived in the forest of North America along with the Gray wolf. The humans declared this subspcices of the gray wolf to have gone extinc some time after the last ice age. Storm is one of the last Dire wolves left living. She has hidden amoung the wolf packs who were willing to acept her. She has spent all of her life in the northren parts of USA and Canada.
Discription: Storm looks like a white wolf that has extra thik fur and is big enough to come up to a human's shoulder when she sits.

I know I can take on two or more at a time when it comes to most animales and with the help of my pack the family of primates should be easy but I want to first try to reason with the family by showing them the body and telling them how we had found the one we killed.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Name: DSM
What Animal: Black Lion
Skill: Death Bite
Weapon: sharp teath, Metal Bone
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Hes family was kings of all animals and was respected by them, but once human come, then they tryed to take him from the forest. and hes family attacked them, to protect him, but with no luck. They all died. He got taken away by them, and they tryed to make the ultimate specie, and they did. they made the black lion. a better and stronger version of a lion. by all the power he had, he breakt the cage and escaped. hes life mission was to take REVENGE!

I come slowly against it, and try to not get seen. When i am close enought, then fast jump and attack it.

Crashzx
Crashzx
35 posts
Nomad

Name: Pestius
What Animal:Hell Hound
Skill:sharp teeth,claws,breaths fire
Weapon:none
HP:95/100
Habitat: A Desert sometimes decends into the Underworld
Background/History: Pestius is the brother of cerebus but only has 1 head is a close realitive to Dire Wolves.
Pack:Travels in a pack with Cerebus

I slowly inch closer to Storm to see if he is hostile

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

DSM: You miss the mule but it collapses from fear. What now?

Crahszx: You step on a twig ad he quickly spins around and glares at you. We finally have a multiplayer battle now you must wait to se what his move will be. EXAMPLE: Crshzx: readys for a pounce by Storm.

Storm: has pack form a triangle to keep an eye on the primate family too.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Name:
What Animal:Winged wolf
Skill:blood lust
Weapon:sharp teeth,claws,a blade i found that i attached to my back it vines, and speed
Exp.
Exp.
Habitat:subarctic canada near the us
Background/History:I was a pup when i lost my family,they were attacked by some kind of giant bird and i ran eventually i found a place to live and i found a pack of my kind about 4 months ago but i still live in my cave.
Etc.My wings are feathered and are pure white unlike my black fur they have pieces of stone attached to their tips and are extremely strong

can i join

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

yup yes you can i'm just doing this to make my post longer and i'm running out of things to say so i will most likely shut up and go away now.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Wolves have lived in many habatites all around the world until humans started over hunting them. The Dire wolf lived in the forest of North America along with the Gray wolf. The humans declared this subspcices of the gray wolf to have gone extinc some time after the last ice age. Storm is one of the last Dire wolves left living. She has hidden amoung the wolf packs who were willing to acept her. She has spent all of her life in the northren parts of USA and Canada.
Discription: Storm looks like a white wolf that has extra thik fur and is big enough to come up to a human's shoulder when she sits.

I show the body of the one we killed and explane how we came to being the death of this one. I'm not as ruthless as the dad of the other two members of my pack who still has no idea that his two sons ran off with me to form the pack that I'm in now but I will not let this world be ruled by primates again so my trust for this family of primates is very low.

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

otay now we wait for Crashzx and if he doesn't post the 18th (tommorow) you can do whatever you want to him. 8D

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

Go ahead since he hasn't posted you can do whatever you want now.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)

While the family listens to my story and looks at the body I size up the family and steel myself for the fight that is likely to come.

AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

Okay I didn't really understand that. Translation Please!

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I was telling the family of primates how and why I killed the member of the family that I had found earlyer. At the same time I was figuring out how to best deal with them cause the family will most likely want to take revange even though I was doing my pry a favor.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Name: DSM
What Animal: Black Lion
Skill: Death Bite
Weapon: sharp teath, Metal Bone
Exp. (fighting)
Exp. (defense)
Background/History: Hes family was kings of all animals and was respected by them, but once human come, then they tryed to take him from the forest. and hes family attacked them, to protect him, but with no luck. They all died. He got taken away by them, and they tryed to make the ultimate specie, and they did. they made the black lion. a better and stronger version of a lion. by all the power he had, he breakt the cage and escaped. hes life mission was to take REVENGE!

I eat him, and then i explore the forest.

Showing 16-30 of 46