Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Mar 29, '10 at 10:55am

toob16

toob16

2 posts

karoshi is whan off the best games on this site, it's fun and you really neet to think about some levels

Posted Apr 1, '10 at 12:50am

DaSickaJ

DaSickaJ

95 posts

Sonny 2, colony, and The Last Stand 2 are awsome games. not sure which ones would be better.

Sonny is just an amazing RPG game with good story line, voice animation, and tactical fighting strategy.

Colony is like the only online flash game on armor games and is fun to play over and over again.

The last stand is like the perfect zombie game with a tone of different weapons and cool trap features. plus you can play it in different ways.

All the 3 games just have great graphics and outstanding features.

Posted Apr 2, '10 at 7:05pm

Blotto

Blotto

1 post

MY favorite won that has no point is Plumet, It just never gets boring.

But the best game in my opinion is either Infectonator World Dominator or Sonny 2

Posted Apr 3, '10 at 6:24pm

Slick101

Slick101

5 posts

The best one I think is crush the castle players pack I think that's the name.

Reason because you can make any castle and then destroy it and change it in some way. That is way I think that is my favorite game. It is a must play and rate game for those who enjoy this game.

Posted Apr 10, '10 at 7:26pm

RodnayZion

RodnayZion

11 posts

I really like both sonny games and i am addicted to Gemcarft chapter 0 this is a really cool game there are a few puzzel & skill games i quite like, but i more like the shooters like the last stand or palisade defense they are really cool

Posted Apr 10, '10 at 9:36pm

MC10

MC10

18 posts

there are so many games idk where to start

I liked the Last Stand games and Sonny games a lot. The Warfare games were also really good. There are so many more.

Posted Apr 16, '10 at 6:51am

selket

selket

17 posts

Mini Tower Defense.

I was Hooked for Weeks on this game. My GF ridiculed me pretty good for being addicted to it. After she try it out she got hooked too. And she hates games.

So having the Non Geeky GF approval is a pretty good reason. But some other reasons are the simple graphics the fluent gameplay the simplicity and many other reason.

Another game is Morningstar. GREAT Point and click game but the last puzzle was too hard for me (that with the symbols)

Posted Apr 24, '10 at 9:54pm

pk2015

pk2015

214 posts

do forum games count? if so, outbreak rpg was great

Posted Apr 24, '10 at 10:00pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,992 posts

Except this is the Flash Games forum pk2015. :P

Posted Apr 24, '10 at 10:06pm

pk2015

pk2015

214 posts

aah ok well my flash game is probably eridani, the space strategy game because i've always liked RTS games, like gathering the resources, upgrading, etc. Until i got a decent amount of levels in and i wasn't capable of defennding myself from endless ships lol.

I could always try another time :)

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!