ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594433
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Nutaharion
Nutaharion
4 posts
Farmer

Cursed Treasure
its the best and sieger

TheLordSkar
TheLordSkar
1 posts
Shepherd

Sonny was great. A greatly underrated game is Chibi Knight. I really want a sequel to that one, its graphics and gameplay are so amazing. Also, not much TD love in this thread. Gemcraft is possibly the best game, ever, period. Graphics, gameplay, storyline, strategising, everything gets a 10/10.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

I'm undecided on my favorite- at the time my attention is focused on:
1. Free Rider 2
2. Sinjid: SOTW
3. Sonny 2

I'm begging Krin for both Sonny 3 and the new Sinjid, which looks positively bad-ass.

Haloreach20
Haloreach20
2 posts
Nomad

exit path is a great game to play i mean come on stick ppl are cool. if u want to race me at exit path ill be there and u could add mee as a friend i dont care leve me a comment at my profile http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphiclarge/running_blue_stick_man_clip_art_22421.jpg

atomicsquid1
atomicsquid1
22 posts
Nomad

exit path is pretty sweet. i have never heard of sinjid, but apparently a lot of people like it. i'll check it out.

Greegles
Greegles
3 posts
Nomad

id have to say that my favorite games are:
sonny 2
epic war 4
endless war (any of them)
and phage wars 2

tim1000
tim1000
34 posts
Nomad

colony is the best game

mrdan32
mrdan32
11 posts
Nomad

My fave game is sin mark. its such an awesome game. It has a great story line, and a cool ending.

iWinRar
iWinRar
1 posts
Nomad

Currently enjoying Hands of War. I also enjoyed the crush the castle games. (Only have 1 or 2 achievements more in the 2nd one)

DROIDZ1000
DROIDZ1000
6 posts
Nomad

Well AG hosts a lot of totally epic games. But someone can't only limit themselves to only ONE favorite, right? So, I will tell you my favorite games over my year on AG. I loved and still love the "Sonny" series. Amazing game... Amazing. I also had gotten addicted to "Colony" about 3-4 months ago, and I still play it every now and again. Jakrin has outdone himself again. And I can never stop playing the "Achievement Unlocked" series. In my opinion, it just makes you feel good about yourself because you unlock an achievement about ever 20 seconds... Epicness.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

1.The Last Stand Series
2.Sonny Series
3.Colony
4.Exit Path

tank7013
tank7013
9 posts
Peasant

Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Sonny, and Last Stand are my favorites.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Shattered Colony: The Survivors
Oiligarchy
zOMGies
Reincarnation
Mastermind World Conqueror
Epic Combo!

Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

Most games by jmtb02 are pretty good. As of now my favorite game would be Exit Path, but Epic Combo!, Achievement Unlocked (1 & 2) and a bunch of other games he made are simple yet very entertaining.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Game: Colony.
I think that this is the best multiplayer rts on this site. the community is good (granted that some people are a little childish from time to time) and the general game play is superb.

Showing 331-345 of 1387