ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595033
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
drew641
drew641
4 posts
Nomad

raze is a good game i like the maps and game types try it one day

OwCrap
OwCrap
2 posts
Blacksmith

armor games is the bes site ever! lots and lots of very very games supercooller and yeah! =]

atomicsquid1
atomicsquid1
22 posts
Nomad

my favorite games are raze, exit path, and free rider 2. i like free rider 2 because of the creativity. and raze and exit path are just awesome games in general. i couldn't get into sonny or sinjid, but it seems like a lot of people like those games.

XxStormxX
XxStormxX
66 posts
Nomad

Age of war 2, This is the only level & This is the only level too.

DragonSlayer66
DragonSlayer66
1 posts
Nomad

id currently have to say sieger, although i love all of the catapult games. been playing games here for awhile, just now signed up

gormiti1000
gormiti1000
8 posts
Nomad

Cargo bridge Armor Games edition is a really fun and creative game. Just gotta love Cargo bridge... Warfare1944 is a relly fun strategy game too.

Shock900
Shock900
1 posts
Nomad

It used to be Shift,

But now it's the warlords trilogy! They require a bit of strategy, but it is a very unique game series, and overall they are my favorite flash games of all time. 10/10

(if you want to play them, the 3 are linked so play them in chronological order, (Warlords: Call to Arms, Warlords: Heroes, and Warlords: The rise of Demons))

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I would have to say either cyclomaniacs or the fancy pants adventures.[b]
Cyclomaniacs has to be one of the best sport games on the internet, and if you read the biographies, some of them are hilarious.
the fancy pants adventures are also just 2 great games, that are a lot of fun.

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

oh, I forgot: John's elephant games are great

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Chaos Faction 2 !!!

Cenny
Cenny
2 posts
Nomad

Crush the Castle is really nice game, I love it!
I hope for a new version to come out..

GogiFP
GogiFP
1 posts
Nomad

Indestruct2tank must be my favorite game, never before have i been stuck for so long on a flash game.

RayZer
RayZer
10 posts
Nomad

RAZE IS THE BEST!! Played it more than 50 times haha

ktk1996
ktk1996
2 posts
Nomad

my favourite games are the gun game 2, sonny 1,2 ,penguin attacks td 2, Ninja vs Mafia Deluxe, Toss the Turtle,...

gormiti1000
gormiti1000
8 posts
Nomad

:P

Showing 361-375 of 1387