ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595300
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is my favorite! 84,000 seem to agree with me.

SPEEDY_GONZALE
SPEEDY_GONZALE
3 posts
Nomad

My favourite is Armour Mayhem. EPIC FAST PACED ACTION QUARANTEED!

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Colony is my favorite game. I have heard a ton for exit path. I must say after talking to suicide_machine and reading what he said about exit path I feel their pain. Those players played that like we played Colony (and if you're lucky still can). In my opinion those 3 games Colony, Exit Path, and Exit Path 2 are the three most endeared games on Armor Games. They may not be the best games and Exit path certainly isn't my favorite. I must say however nothing compares to the love these players have for their respective games. I am sad that many top players no longer play these games. As for Colony it would mean the world to the current users.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is one of those yep.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Oh and Paladog and Epic Battle Fantasy, gotta love them as well. ^^

TheDestroyer234
TheDestroyer234
3 posts
Bard

The best games i've ever played are Raze, Raze 2, The Kingdom Rushes (lol),
and hopefully in the future, Raze 3

dankata565
dankata565
11 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush , Strike force heroes and Epic war

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Kingdom rush, SFH,SFH2, Raze, Crush the castle, Exit path 2, and Sinjid.

Rothecool
Rothecool
16 posts
Jester

I gotta hand it over to Kingdom Rush/Kingdom Rush Frontiers. The intricate detail on every aspect of the game is mind blowing! A lot of effort must have gone into making such a game that combines strategy, action, intensity and not to forget, humour. The game is unique in every sense and deserves a 10/10 rating. I could spend hours glued to this game because it's so addictive in each level

Others that almost made it : Sonny 2, Arcuz, Castaway, Strike Force Heroes 2 and Raze 2.

Assassins_Blade
Assassins_Blade
13 posts
Blacksmith

So, does anyone have news on a new esgrima game?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Kingdom Rush, Crush the Castle 2, The Last Stand: Union City, Sift Heads (series), Decision 2

NoHZ
NoHZ
1 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes + Strike Force Heroes 2

moefirdawz22
moefirdawz22
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite gamed is FIFA 14 because of the feature to play as various Legendary soccer players of different eras. And now they have the single online match independent from tournaments and seasons.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

My favorite gamed is FIFA 14 because of the feature to play as various Legendary soccer players of different eras. And now they have the single online match independent from tournaments and seasons

Err... That game is not on AG, unfortunately.

As for me, SFH is awesome
riphqi_siqi
riphqi_siqi
1 posts
Nomad

i think, my favorit flash game is Kingdom Rush 1 or Frontier,, the graphic is awesome for flash game....
translate
saya rasa, game flash kesukaan saya adalah kingdom rush 1 atau frontier, karena grapik dari game tersebut sangat bagus untuk game flash
(indonesian laguage)

Showing 1261-1275 of 1387