ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595301
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
seelenlos
seelenlos
4 posts
Nomad

Obligatory reply--Sonny 2. It gets a lot of hype, but it deserves it all. Forget just flash games--due to strict parents, these were the first computer or video games I got at all when I was younger, and that one one of the best I found.

Also, Diamond Hollow 2. I love the maps and the upgrade system.

ledledlight
ledledlight
3 posts
Nomad

One of my favorite game is Cloudstone, a good adventure game, with or without gems (for paying stuff) you'll probably enjoy it.

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

My all time fav will definitely be Colony,with Raze at a close second,and Raze 2 as my third.

zonoro12
zonoro12
2 posts
Blacksmith

The game of the year competition has proved that my favorite flash game is the best: KRF/KR for the win!

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Boxhead 2Play rooms is still not my favourite AG game but my all time favourite. Still haven't found a game quite like it. Any other fans?

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Colony. The simplicity of the game makes it so easy to fall in love with. The complexity of the game is the reason people still play it. There are so many game mechanics that can't be measured in the level of strategy they require. It appears so so simple. Yet behind the scenes I still find and learn new things about the game. It never ceases to amaze me how bad I am at the game. I am quite good, but the gap between me and the best players ever is unfeasible. The legends of old players grow. I hope that this game never dies! The light at the end of the tunnel Colony 2 is there though. I fear that the greatest Colony players are gone forever. At this point Colony isn't about the game. It isn't about the games. It isn't about the skill. It isn't about the difficulty. It is about the PEOPLE! Some of those people are still here with us. Hurry and play it before it's best players are gone............this time.......never to...... return

castrokv
castrokv
2 posts
Shepherd

A pretty hard choice from all the games in here but imma say... The Last Stand Saga, its amazing,get weapons and ammo, go on a killing spree its a very good game.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

My all time favorite is The Last Stand: Union City because of its diversity, story, characters, outfits, and weapons.
Good 'ole shoot 'em up survival action. Bang, bang, bang, bang, (dun, dun, dun) boom, boom, boom, boom !

menesb
menesb
3 posts
Treasurer

I think kindom rush best game ever forever

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Diggy is my favorite so far, but there are thousands of games I haven't played yet here so we shall wait and see which one comes out on top.. haha

GeoffreyXIV
GeoffreyXIV
42 posts
Nomad

I'm not a huge player of flash or video games, but a friend recommended Strike Force Heroes 2 to me, and I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did, but I spent some fine hours on it and earned some quests in the process.

If only the dang quests would show up on my page. . .

kippok
kippok
1 posts
Shepherd

I like K.O.L.M. and the epic battle fantasy series.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm growing quite partial to CTC2PP. I may even start building castles that aren't contest entries. Eventually, of course. Not soon.

jamesthematrixman
jamesthematrixman
2 posts
Nomad

Raze, The Last stand, Strike force heroes, City seige, a lot of Tower defense games, Crush the castle, and really too many to name.

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

A small talk at the back of beyond - A short,but an original game.You communicate with a computer by typing with keyboard. You ask him questions and by asking questions constantly,he reveals a secret bit by bit.
Sonny 2 - I think everyone will understand why I like this game,familliar reasons...
Corporation Inc - Make a bussiness out of tapping buttons (Genius!)
Gemcraft Series - An original TD game where you combine gems and also combine their effects to defend your orb. You can also place towers at desired places,plant traps,drop gem bombs,build amplifiers,walls etc.
Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra (MMO) - A simple MMO where you make your mob to defeat other players,do jobs,fight bosses etc. You can join syndicates which are clans essentially. You can also create your "familia" and the players in it share their earned money with you and you with them...

Showing 1276-1290 of 1387