ForumsGamesFallout 3 Anyone?

13 3084
wesimum
wesimum
4 posts
Nomad

This is the forum post where you guys can talk about anything Fallout 3 ~ Also you can go to http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki for any of your Fallout needs

• 13 Replies
wesimum
wesimum
4 posts
Nomad

I got all the bobbleheads yesterday They were a pain - The Medicine, Energy Weapons, and Strength bobbleheads can be lost if they are not found when they are exposed.

Medicine - Dad's Desk in Vault 101
Energy Weapons - Raven Rock, Col Autumns Room
Strength - Lucas Sim's House

wesimum
wesimum
4 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I just post to get Armor Points :3

DrawdeNosfellot
DrawdeNosfellot
30 posts
Peasant

I love fallout I only have 7 bobbleheads.
Question- can you get energy weps after raven rock has been destroyed.

What level are you. I'm 22 I got all the add-ons.

killersquirrel1488
killersquirrel1488
63 posts
Nomad

No. Once Raven Rock is destroyed the bobblehead is too. The same thing happened to me.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm level 30 with the double-barreled sawed-off shotgun. Secondary weapon is the Miss Launcher.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah good times.... I had the alien blasters from the spaceship add-on, jingweis shock sword and the armour you find in the same add-on. Thought I found myself when playing the game and meeting the enclave, picking up a lot of armour from them. Like I mean I was hording the stuff. It kinda ruined the epic moments with the giant robot when I'm just hording as much equipment as possible. Thought I lost the save file T.T oh well.

Sometimes I just post to get Armor Points :3

Not a good idea. The whole purpose is to contribute to the community with ideas not to spam them on the forum. Also try not to post right after yourself.
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

For me, it got to the point where there simply wasn't anything new to do. I was the highest level, and I had probably millions of caps worth of equipment in my locker. Most of the things that I owned were worth more than the store owners could pay, so I couldn't sell things easily.

I kind of wished that they would make a fallout 4 instead of the DLC. I mean, the bonus episodes are nice, but I would rather have improved graphics and gameplay. It was still a great game though.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found that getting over level 25 was making the game too easy, so I stopprd the XP collection. Fav weapons: Sniper rifle and granades (and evrything makes things go BOOM!)

DrawdeNosfellot
DrawdeNosfellot
30 posts
Peasant

The weapons I use are Terrible Shotgun, Tri-Beam Lazer Rifle and Chinese assault rifle.

Quick Question
How do you get the Xuanlong Assault rifle (Named Chinese Rifle) I went where guides say to go but I cant find it.

DrawdeNosfellot
DrawdeNosfellot
30 posts
Peasant

With the achievements are the quests there the only quests in the game Because i cant think of any others apart from the ones there.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Named Chinese Rifle

You've to do a hidden quest before; it's in central Washington in a building, can't recall which, you've to give the correct answer to some hacked terminals to make them belive you're another person; you get some goodies in the building for it, and a meeting place where the hacker is waiting. There you'll find him dead and you can pry from his cold hands your prize.
killersquirrel1488
killersquirrel1488
63 posts
Nomad

Can anyone tell me how to get the Super Mutant Behemoth at Jury Street Metro Station?

GammaRayZ
GammaRayZ
38 posts
Nomad

Fast travel to Jury St. Metro and go west. You will come to a SuperMutant encampment. In one of the shoping cart cages there is a teddy bear. Open the cage. Now you can one of two things here. Wait for the teddy bear to stop ringing or take the teddy bear. The Behemoth will spawn after the teddy bear stops ringing. Look around he never spawns in the sam eplace twice.

Showing 1-13 of 13