ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109465
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Homeschooled sooo yeah, but i lamost got in trouple at public school, i climbed up to the top of the ceiling inside the building, and the principle walked under me and start talking to ym friend, so i just had t hang there until he left

Grammar check, please! Anyways, I probably would've freaked out and fall on the principal xD
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

Once someone got into trouble because someone told the teacher he told him to shut up and he tells everyone to shut up.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

There was a guy bullying a little kid and I happened to walk past at the time. The security officer comes and gets me and my friend for "encouraging a fight".

What shit, I felt bad as hell for the guy and almost got suspended for it .

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Grammar check, please! Anyways, I probably would've freaked out and fall on the principal xD

I'll think about it when I have the time young one. I was in a hurry.
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Back in high school I was drinking a SoBe with my lunch and the dumb lunch supervisor thought it was alcohol. I was taken to the office and two hours later the cops came and gave me this 30 min speech on how alcohol is bad. Then the cops asked to see the drink and then one cop said "hey thats a SoBe." They looked at the lunch supervisor with a angry look, then left. I looked at the lunch supervisor and said "told you it was a SoBe, dumbass." LOL

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

A few days ago me and my friends had a light saber fight in the hallway, then I "accidently" shot an arrow at my teacher (its a long story). No one did anything about it. A few minutes later, some random sophmore got in trouble for wearing too much axe. Being a senior is awesome.

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

in 2nd grade i got detention for stepping on a butterfly in front of everybody

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

i always get in trouble for stupid stuff! i guess im just a class clown

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

In 8th grade (Middleschool! *GROAN*) I got in trouble for wearing a black shirt with a skull and cross-spoons saying "Cereal Killer" by the vice-principal. So i asked him if he knew what it meant, and he replied "I wasn't born yesterday."

Dumbfound, I could only turn it inside out because he obviously believed that everyone else was born yesterday.

Lathus
Lathus
115 posts
Nomad

i once got in trouble for knowing more than the teacher xD.
she had us take a test and i hadnt shown work (she didnt ask for it) and she said, where's your work?
i said, i did it in my head.
she said, I cant do it in my head!
i said, why am i being punished for you being too stupid to do it in

Lathus
Lathus
115 posts
Nomad

your head?

i got detention! xD

1,855 posts
Nomad

Hey! someone deleted my last one.

I got expelled for murder. Can you believe it??? Lol I'm kidding.

But I did get suspended for popping someone's arm socket out of place. Again kidding lol.

This one is true though. I got in trouble for pooping my pants in kindergarden. KIDDING.

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

I bet your friends think you're just a hoot.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I remember on muck up day, a mate of mine brought in some paintball guns. Needless to say, people got pissed off.

Oh, and the time we wrapped our d*ck of a math's teachers car in bubble wap. That was a stroke of genius.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I was playing football and I hurt my calf, but because I shouldn't be playing football that particular time the school director suspended me.

Showing 61-75 of 322